• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Elite Explorer Stimulus Package!! 4 years for price of 2 + goodies!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

94 explorer xlt

Reaction score
City, State
Dallastown Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 eddie bauer V8
Payment sent thanks for the great deal:thumbsup:

hworksinc

Reaction score
City, State
East Lansing, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLT
Great Deal!!! I've been meaning to get the Elite membership for a while now considering how helpful the site had been...

Now I gotta do my Elite Registry!

Silver X

Reaction score
City, State
Brownstown Twp, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'01 Sport 4x4
Great Deal!!! I've been meaning to get the Elite membership for a while now considering how helpful the site had been...

Now I gotta do my Elite Registry!
Same here....except I've been putting it off a realllly long time.

Benji-Man

is struggling with
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Anger Management
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Audi A3
I love a good deal ! paypal sent Rock On !!!

Ritsui

Pilot of dogcraft
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Lake Arrowhead, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport 4x4
Wow. Almost missed it. Rick, you've created a site which has been well worth the $40 each time I've needed to research something about the X... not to mention being great fun the rest of the time.

Payment sent :thumbsup:

edwx

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
Hi, I tried to pay, but when I clicked the link to Paypal there was a problem, and my browser said something about the website being blocked or something??? I'm interested in the 4-year package. I think the problem is with Microsoft. I'll try later. Thanks. Ed

edwx

Reaction score
City, State
Jacksonville, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2020 Ford Explorer XLT
I'm in. Done deal.

cmhaah06

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
CLOVIS, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XLT
Wow, I'm elite! Payment sent. I saved more than the price I paid for this just this week! Thanks Rick. Great site keep up the good work guys.:salute:

nobodyspecial

Reaction score
City, State
ND
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mountaineer
getting down to the wire...

99ex22

Reaction score
City, State
Wilsonville, Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 5.0L 4x4 Eddie Bauer
I have 40.00 in my pocket but not in the bank so i cant very well do pay pall. until tomarrow at least. plus im 4 minutes late!

nobodyspecial

Reaction score
City, State
ND
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Mountaineer
I got my sticker in the mail today! Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Joe Dirt

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
07 Camry
Buy another Ex?

:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rick Elite Explorer 2 for 1 sale! Nov 28 - Dec 5!! Exploring everything under the sun!! 8
Rick Share your Explorer Forum story - Win an Elite Explorer membership Exploring everything under the sun!! 20
Blee1099 Nominate a Elite Explorer for a free hoodie Exploring everything under the sun!! 25
Rick Elite Explorer Sale 4 years for price of 2!! Exploring everything under the sun!! 54
Rick Elite Explorer Two Years for Price of One Sale Exploring everything under the sun!! 31
Burns Free Year of Explorer Forum Elite Membership Exploring everything under the sun!! 46
B How to post pictures when you aren't an Elite Explorer! Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
Gator Jeff Explain your designation if not Elite Explorer! Exploring everything under the sun!! 27
Rick Elite Explorer 2 for 1 membership offer Exploring everything under the sun!! 13
Rick Contest for 6 Elite Explorer Memberships!! Ended - links are now shown Exploring everything under the sun!! 36
Rick New Elite Explorer Rates Exploring everything under the sun!! 31
Rick ELITE EXPLORER SIGN UP & RENEWAL SPECIAL OFFER Exploring everything under the sun!! 132
SVO Elite Explorer Members and Wannabe's Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
offroadkc Finally an "Elite Explorer" Exploring everything under the sun!! 8
R ECX under elite explorer Exploring everything under the sun!! 5
intelisevil When Should You "Go Elite"??? Exploring everything under the sun!! 2
Rick Win an Elite membership! - Guess when we will hit 250,000 members Exploring everything under the sun!! 52
Rick Questions for our Elite members... Come on in... Exploring everything under the sun!! 45
C Elite to post in For Sale? Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
T Elite Membership Alternates Exploring everything under the sun!! 3
BobWiersema Win Elite Membership for 1 Year! Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
Rick A bribe from ExplorerForum - Elite time for links Exploring everything under the sun!! 30
stev0n Elite! Exploring everything under the sun!! 4
storlied Elite Thank You! Exploring everything under the sun!! 122
Rick Guess when we hit 75,000 members - win an Elite membership! Exploring everything under the sun!! 55
Rick Elite members - Interested in this feature?? Exploring everything under the sun!! 20
aeaglenfitch I'm ELITE! Exploring everything under the sun!! 8
gsx220 Just went Elite Exploring everything under the sun!! 6
M Membership /elite ? Exploring everything under the sun!! 11
Rick Explorerforum How-To Videos Another Way To Become Elite! Exploring everything under the sun!! 7
Rick Upgrade for Elite Explorers Exploring everything under the sun!! 13
rhyno Now I'm Elite! Exploring everything under the sun!! 4
B question about "Elite" status Exploring everything under the sun!! 19
rino351 Elite Exploring everything under the sun!! 15
J finally elite Exploring everything under the sun!! 8
foned I will be elite! Exploring everything under the sun!! 18
B I'm FINALLY elite Exploring everything under the sun!! 5
R Finally I'm Elite....almost! Exploring everything under the sun!! 8
L New Elite Forum Exploring everything under the sun!! 2
9 Woohoo!! Just paid my member for Elite!! Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
Raminator157 I Submitted To Be Elite! Exploring everything under the sun!! 11
9 Finally an Elite! Exploring everything under the sun!! 10
9 How long does it take to be recognized as an elite? Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
Brandons So im thinking its soon time for elite... Exploring everything under the sun!! 16
410Fortune me = Elite. Come here to bust my balls Exploring everything under the sun!! 16
G New Name, New Status! (I'm Elite!!) Exploring everything under the sun!! 19
F Question on Becoming an Elite Exploring everything under the sun!! 9
Z San Antonio Spurs (saw a ex with elite unit) Exploring everything under the sun!! 0
E by gosh i'm becoming elite Exploring everything under the sun!! 11
B how to become and elite? Exploring everything under the sun!! 4