Elite Member moving on

chefduane

Texas Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Plano, TX.
Year, Model & Trim Level
None: SOLD 9/16
This is not a new member posting so feel free to move it wherever it should best go...

I have purchased a new Ford Edge and am selling my '98 SOHC 4x4. Time to move on to a new ride! I know that I never would have gotten as many miles out of my Ex as I did without this group. For that I am very grateful. The Ex will be going to the kid across the street so he can enjoy as many miles as it has left in it (213k currently). I am sad to see her go as I have many good memories in that car.. bought her brand new off the showroom floor. But she'll be right across the road so I can say hi whenever I want!. She has been very good to me and I will miss driving it, but things change. I am staying in Ford family have now have a new Ford Edge Limited AWD. Very nice ride.

Thanks to all for the great advice, tips, and input, throughout the last few years. I will probably check in once in a while to see what's going on. I do have some Westin tail light guards, and an Ultra Gauge if anyone is interested. The new Edge has all those bells and whistles built in.

Regards to all!

Chef Duane :salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry to hear that, but you are always welcome to chat in our What's for Dinner thread and anywhere else for that matter ;)

Thanks for your participation in the forums:chug:

Congrats on the new Edge! Enjoy reading your well thought out and informative posts. Hope to hear from you in the future. :chug:

I'll be around a bit, offering what I can. Just getting used to the technology in this new Edge. Man, cars have changed! I can talk to this one! And it answers!!! :eek:

Congrats on the new Edge! Enjoy reading your well thought out and informative posts. Hope to hear from you in the future. :chug:

I'll agree with swshawaii. Stop in soon :thumbsup:

Back