End of Summer Beach Run Ocean Shores Wa | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

End of Summer Beach Run Ocean Shores Wa

Papabear03

Reaction score
City, State
Medford. Or
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
Looking for anyone interested in a End of Summer Run to Ocean Shores Wa. Looking at the weekend after Labor Day. Anyone who does not know Ocean Shores is beach town west of Olympia Wa where the beach is a state highway. There is alot of sand wheelin a couple of creek crossings. It is always alot of fun rain or shine, planning on a three day trip. And there is always the fun of pulling out vactioners who get the cars stuck in the sand. So any who is interested you can email me at papabear0308@hotmail.com it is going to be a load of wheelin fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It may sound like a sort of a tame place but I could not even count how many vehicles I have seen lost to the sea. It would amaze most people how many cars are buried in the sand on that stretch of beach. I have saved countless tourists and not including the Grays Harbor Sheriff I pulled out. The club I use to belong to in Seattle before I moved to Southern Oregon, we use to go over every Presidents weekend and several other times per year and have loads of fun and make enough from pulling people out to pay for our trip.

Im up for a trip out there. Im in Seattle :D And my 4by still works... i think? hehehe

Back