Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Fresno CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
86 ranger no more
Callsign
KK6TDL
So are we doiing an end of summer run this year swamp or? I really want to try and do swamp this year. 3 weeks ago there was still over 5 feet of snow at the gate so it should make the trail more interesting this year when it opens. My slave cylender took a crap on me so I need to replace that, install the doubler and install my rear locker that finally showed up but other that that I am ready for the trip :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in :thumbsup:

Stic-o, get your crap done so you can lead this up again this year (and not bail on us :p ) :D

Hey, if I ever finish my junk maybe I can go too! :p

DB_1 said:
Hey, if I ever finish my junk maybe I can go too! :p

ditto!

Jefe said:
I'm in :thumbsup:

Stic-o, get your crap done so you can lead this up again this year (and not bail on us :p ) :D
"ditto"

(on both! :D )

Subscribing for updates.

don't think my junk will be ready for that. :mad: I got to much to do it before it's a 4x4 again, and I've already over spent what I said I would on the SAS. (not like that's a suprise :rolleyes: ) I'd say count my truck out, but I may come up with out it. Or with it, but not the front axle working yet.

Not to discourage a Swamp run, but I'd like to have a Big Bear run or two. How about one when someone finishes their SAS, and another one when someone else finishes their SAS. ;) Shakedown runs. :D

RangerX said:
Not to discourage a Swamp run, but I'd like to have a Big Bear run or two. How about one when someone finishes their SAS, and another one when someone else finishes their SAS. ;) Shakedown runs. :D

Hopefully it won't be a breakdown run :p

So last years EOSR was the last weekend of August. How does that work for everyone this year? Would be August 26th/27th

Here's the thread of last years run:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130625

Maybe we can do a Big Bear run in Sept or so when these guys finally stop screwing around and finish their trucks. :rolleyes:

EDIT:
Trails currently open:
pic-signs.gif

Jefe said:
Maybe we can do a Big Bear run in Sept or so when these guys finally stop screwing around and finish their trucks. :rolleyes:

Well I have to go to some BBQ now on the 15th of next month, so I can't work on my crap that day :p

I've been so busy lately with other things I haven't had time to work on my truck but I should have it driveable this weekend (fingers crossed). Then I can join the rest of you guys on Stic-o's thread and give him crap :D :p

Jefe said:
Doesn't sound like a whole lot of interest for this run. :rolleyes:

Nope they are a bunch of panzys up here!!!!!

Yup, we've got all those panzys bunched up.

Still interested...even if only a few can make it so be it.

I might be stealing tracys jeep and taking it up to bald mountain this weekend. I still havent been home since moab and am not sure when I will to be able to work on the truck and get it ready.

I'd love to make both the BB run and Swamp. How about Big Bear the last weekend of Aug. (since it's closer for the new SAS guys) & Swamp sometime in Sept???

Anybody doing the Rubicon late this year???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Swamp would have to be in september cause much later and forest service may close it. I will check and see how late swamp usually stays open each year.

Back