Energy Sway Bar Bushing kit

Lazzman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Massachusetts
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Sport 4wd- V6 Sohc
For those who have ordered energy suspentions bushing kit #45155 for the 98-01 Explorer i have a question.

Does the kit come with the bushings and actual sway bar end links or just the bushings for the sway bar end links?

I have the kit installed on my '98 but several parts dealers I talked to today said that the kit only comes with the rubber grommets for the end links and not the whole end links themselves.

Can someone shed some light on this please?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd bet the Energy suspension kits are just the bushings. I replaced all the bushings in my 1st gen and the master kit only contained bushings (no metal components not even washers)

I used kit #4.5155G, and it came with the end links. I assume it is the same as the 45155.

kfkodiak said:
I used kit #4.5155G, and it came with the end links. I assume it is the same as the 45155.

I seem to recall that the "G" part was related to colour only. "Gray". (I think they also come in red). Don't remember the model # of my kit, but it had the end-links too. Gray bushings.

Thanks Fella's :thumbsup:

Back