Engine out, now what. Advice Please | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Engine out, now what. Advice Please

More good news! I passed inspection today! But you NJ guys beware. I'm kinda pissed and want to know what my recourse is. I went to inspection waited inline for 1.5 hours and then got to the inspection. I inadvertently had my wife's insurance card for the Honda rather than the Explorer. I knew that would fail me, but the guy wanted to finish the inspection any way. When all was said and done, I failed for that, but also an exhaust leak. I know I didn't have an exhaust leak because the whole exhaust from the headers back even the header gaskets, is brand new. Well, I went to my wife to get the right insurance card, went by the shop that did the exhaust. They checked and said there was no leak, like I already knew. Went to another inspection station, waited another hour, and then passed. So did the guy at the first inspection station feel bad for me failing for just an insurance card, and make something up so I had a "real" reason to come back for re-inspection? That just pisses me off! What an a-hole. Anyway, I'm passed and good for two years! Woo hoo! Now to break in this motor and get to froadin! Be good y'all, and thanx!

Back