Englishtown, NJ Swap Meet & Auto Show: April 18-20, 2008 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Englishtown, NJ Swap Meet & Auto Show: April 18-20, 2008

Sounds like what I will be doing... I guess it would be easier just to pull the seats and vacuum everything that way... And I guess I should finalize and paint my toolbox and subwoofer mounts and wiring....

Dan

Pull the seats... hrmm... doesn't that happen during a body lift? :smoke:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sure would be easier to lift the body without all those seats in there.... Now if only I could find a set of cheap/free 33's and some 4.56's.... Oh and I have the black headlights and corners on the way... My drivers side corner light broke its mounting tabs somehow..:dunno: So I ordered up a matching set.... I hope they get in tomorrow...

Dan

All right Matt, I don't back down from being 'called out'... you're on, buddy! I'll have Morgan there, I'm parking on YOUR truck, and you better not use any of the porta-potties this time, HAHAHAHAHA :D

Btw fellas, there's a few of us who used to go to E-town regularly back in '02-'04, but a couple of them caused a lot of drama and no one's been back since. I'm reasonably certain I can corral some of the more fun ex-members of them and bring them back up there if you like :)

attachment.php

Yes, those are SALEENS
attachment.php

attachment.php

That'd be awesome if you can get some of the crew up at E-town. I know Tex moved away, what about Thumper? And do you talk to Chris anymore? I haven't talked to him in almost 2 years.....

That'd be awesome if you can get some of the crew up at E-town. I know Tex moved away, what about Thumper? And do you talk to Chris anymore? I haven't talked to him in almost 2 years.....

Tex is actually not that far away, he just sucks LOL (J/K Tex) :D ;) He's in WV still, as far as I know. I still talk to Skunk (when he's in a talking mood) but his life is all sorts of messed up right now so he seems like he wants to be left alone. Meatball (Thumper) has graduated to an '06 F250 6.0 and is now an Anne Arundel firefighter.. I'm sure he'll make some free time to come up for the show. SurrealNj, Rookie, Justin and Ben will probably be interested in coming, too (Ben's new explorer needs a lot of work, he could use a trip around the vendor stalls). Monmix and Parli22 might like to know about it as well. I'll try and point them all in this thread's direction :)

Tagging to see where this goes :cool:

glad to see that someone else has started a group for this and taken over for me, i will deff be there as this will be my last e-town swap meet since i will be moving to AZ in june

Got the pm abd now watching the thread :rolleyes:

Hey all, havent been around in a while, but i just joined the ford world again so ill be up there for that weekend and looking forward to seein everyone again

if u bring the book i will bring the bug shield

you will never get to it. it will see much more life in AZ
:cool:

Anybody considered going wheeling on Sunday in either the Pine Barrens or Mahwah, since we'll all be up there....?

mahwah is out right now too many stupid kids have been going up there drinking and being stupid

hope you all can come as a DJOR group but if you're not i've made sure that everyone is welcome to come park with fordtruckworld.com, just need a head count so i can let my chapter president know how many people to expect, let me know what you all decide to do and if you decide to join our FTW group i'll let you know what to do so you can park with us

i could probably come to this, my ex is definately not show material, but who cares. i used to bring my range rover there for shows all the time. :thumbsup:

Unless I'm missing something, the only way to register for this is via mail?

Are we going to try to officially do a DJOR group thing? If not, I'm going to sign up on FordTruckWorld and be with that group.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back