Englishtown, NJ Swap Meet & Auto Show: April 18-20, 2008 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Englishtown, NJ Swap Meet & Auto Show: April 18-20, 2008

certainly, can't wait to see everyone there

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if im free ill be joining you guys, but im making no promises that i will be...

got you on the list, added paraphoe too cause i have a feeling he wants a spot, if you know others on this site that want a spot please tell them to let me know ASAP, thanks

surreal i will put you on the list just in case, and if you don't make it we will just just a have a little extra room to spread out

alright, i can work with that...

sorry to hear

anyone else want in?

alright, im a pain in the ass, and someone else is right, #### it, nothins keepin me from e town

haha good thing i forgot to take you off the list

*Runs over Matt* :D

Good man, Jay... I'm glad you changed your mind, that way I don't have to get any blood on my hands to make you come out to E-Town ;)

I'm sending in my reg. tomorrow to line up with FTW. Mark it down, baby. :D

yea, but the threat of my blood on your hands almost makes me want to resist coming

You and your blood fix :rolleyes: Tell ya what, if Skunk actually goes I'll show you bloodshed like you've never seen before :D ;)

what class do I check off on the right side? There's a ton for pick-ups, but nothing for SUV..

you don't need to pick a class, just write ten-ford truck world on there, unless you feel like entering a judged class as well, if that is the case you'll have to drive to where that class is parked when they are judging it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ghoster, i put you on the list to park with fordtruckworld.com

Back