englishtown swap meet | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

englishtown swap meet

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I didn't realize it was so soon. I would like to go again, but I'll be away that weekend.

Might as well ressurect a dead thread instead of cluttering up with a new one... The Spring swap meet at Englishtown is set for April 17, 18, and 19 2009. Is anyone interested in going? I will be there no matter what, but if more people are interested i'll show my ex like last year. I also think last year we parked with FTW. :thumbsup:

hey andy..whats up,how ya been,i may be there if i get another explorer by then,which im workin on trying to get one now since i got my taxes back
oh..btw...any1 who has the djor link in there signature...remove it..when u click on it..it comes up as ****

I've been good, just trying to get through college haha. what ex are you looking to get? I have some plans for my ex so we will see, but I showed it last year, so i would do it again even though its nothign too pretty ha. And noted on the website haha...

i bought another 92 explorer 4x4 4 door,just maroon,instead of tomato red,fully loaded with leather gut,only thing i dont have is a sunroof,other then that its fully loaded,new trans and brakes all the way around,just about brand new tires,i only paid 500 for it

is anyone gonna be here tomorrow? I am definately going and showing my ex, mainly because it is cheaper to show it than it is to pay general admission ha. Just curious if anyone else is going and if anyone is and needs a part I have laying around I will be bringing some pieces with me.

Back