eonon/no name double din review

lynchy wa

Down Under Beer Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Albany, Western Australia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 LIMITED V8
ive heard alot of good and bad things about eonon or no name chinese stereos(thats what mine is by the way, i think they're the same factory) in the end i decided to go for it the features on a $300 unit were comparable to a $2000 alpine unit locally. everything works great except (theres always one of those) i cant pick up digital tv, i dont know if thats because of where i live, i dont get to the city very often 250 miles away.

anyway fantastic value fully featured ive had it for 6 months with no dramas even easy to read and understand the manual(ive had a few dramas deciphering the translated manuals on some other chinese products over the years,gps mp3 players)

heres a list of features:
sd/mmc card slot
gps and your countries maps
dvd player all formats
digital tv and aerial
bluetooth connectivity
am/fm
3d touch screen interface
apple ipod connection(glovebox)
reverse camera input
aux video input and output

all things eonon was the shop on eb

hope this is helpful to anyone looking to future proof their car stereos

Attachments

• 06112010.jpg
    06112010.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 831

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thanks for this :thumbsup:
I saw it in the other thread, then went back and saw you changed it. :p

I probably will get this no name one now. Thanks again, nice install pic too! :)

no worries mate glad i could help

how big is that touch screen?

Its 7", you should be right with that sonix one your looking at. Its possible minor trimming will be needed. I got mine installed by the local car stereo guy. Being a double din it should fit the frame which is the important thing I spose. Merry Xmas

Back