• Register Today It's free!

EPC & TCC Bosch number

Arvika

Reaction score
City, State
Stockholm
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XLT
I would like to know the Bosch spare parts number on the EPC and TCC solenoids for a 1997 5R55E gearbox...
Is it possible to find that somewhere??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The site in the link above has the best price on these solenoids, so even with shipping charges it would still be cheaper than buying it locally.

I do have a contact straight into Bosch germany...
Cant' get them cheaper than there!

The site in the link above has the best price on these solenoids, so even with shipping charges it would still be cheaper than buying it locally.

I'm not so sure about that. Have you seen freight prices lately? Customs issues? Bosch is world wide. If you can get them locally and support your own local stores, more power to you.

I don't know how much shipping would be, but if the part is $35 in that link, and the regular price anywhere else is $200, then even with $100 for shipping a part less than a pound in weight would still come out cheaper ($135 instead of $200). Either way, let us know how much you could get it for locally, and what you would estimate shipping charges would be.

Back