EuroLights??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

EuroLights???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

they look ok if thats what you are into, i think those look like crap but that's my opnion

That's kinda freaky. I was looking at these exact lights on eBay (even the same auction) when I clicked the link in your thread. I usually hate altezzas (mostly the chrome ones), but these look really good.

They don't look good, which probably means they'll last a long time and you'll never be able to get rid of them.

-Drew

.....opinions are like @$$holes.......

I have them, I love them. I bought them a while back when they FIRST came out. Mine are the 'chrome' ones. It looks good on my X.

My X is a bit more custom than most (but not as custom as a select few), and they look REAL nice on the back end. I mainly like them because they keep your attention away from the fact that the doors and hatch are shaved, and there's a roll pan, instead of a bumper....eventually people pick up on the fact that rest is done, and it's like they are looking at a totally different vehicle.

If you like them, buy them. Don't base your decision on the opinion of others.

Ryan

r they as easy to put on like the clearcorners were?

Yeah....they were actually easier than the clear corners. There are only 2 screws per side, and some ribbed pins that keep the middle/bottom in place.

Ryan

I like them, I would only buy them if the price would come down. 2nd gen taillights are way cheaper.

Back