European Limited and Eddie?

GingeRed11

Make Explorers Great Again!
Reaction score
City, State
Northwest Oregon
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Ford Explorer EB 4x4
Hey, I browse the web a lot and I stumbled upon this picture.
E76533DF-446C-4576-A6CE-A93890CC21FE-4192-000004CD0A2638BE.jpeg
Thoughts? I am kind of wanting to do this to my Eddie. From the looks though it looks stock.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

You can get that grill at your local pick and pull from a limited. License plate holder you maybe able to order online some place, why I have know idea. What are you looking to do?

Aren't they almost cosmetically identical to here, besides the front plate holder and the rear hatch or bumper accepting the wider plate :dunno:

That looks like a combination of OEM parts, but not a normal Limited combo. Those 95-98 fender flares were not put on the Limited, but the running boards look like the 99-01 part, which integrates into the flares(which were different in 99-01). Nothing uncommon for parts there, just an odd combination of those fender flares. I can help you with the Limited side moldings, mine will all come off eventually to convert to Mountaineer pieces.

That front bumper will be the hard part to find, if that is part of what you want. Those are rough on any used 95-98 Limited, you would do better to buy the bumper new and any used 95-98 Limited support structure. If you do that, try hard to find the aluminum structure, many were just plastic behind the bumper skin. The plastic support will bust easily from any impact.

anymore pics of these foreign frankenExplorers? Also would love to see more pics of the Aussy Explorers with Factory/Dealer installed third row seats.

Back