Even Russia loves Livernois tuning!!! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Even Russia loves Livernois tuning!!!

Livernois

Reaction score
City, State
Dearborn Heights, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer Sport
Here is a short video supplied to us by a garage in Moscow that supplies Russia with a little bit of Livernois love! This XSport features our MyCalibrator w/ custom remote tuning, our EvenFlo 160° tstat, Thunderstorm downpipes, CAI, 3 BAR MAP sensor and cat back. This is a video of them raging on the dyno.

Checkout our website today!
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/categories/Ford/2013%252b-Explorer-Sport-EcoBoost/

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Interesting that the graph shows the peak HP and TQ as being very close, yet the numbers listed below are drastic! And is that really putting out over 500lb-ft of torque???

Just our Stage 1 package for the XSport makes 400WTQ! With the differently calculated fuel, more aggressive tuning and additional parts that is possible.

Just our Stage 1 package for the XSport makes 400WTQ! With the differently calculated fuel, more aggressive tuning and additional parts that is possible.

What are the different stages, and what parts/ tuning do they include? What's the difference between stage 1, 2, 3, 4, (not sure how many stages you offer)?

What are the different stages, and what parts/ tuning do they include? What's the difference between stage 1, 2, 3, 4, (not sure how many stages you offer)?

Here is a stage 1 package video that we just made:

Stage 2 would add our Thunderstorm race catted downpipes.

Stage 3 would be full bolt on from catback to tstat.

Stage 4 would be adding methanol injection and/or an impeller upgrade.

Stage 5 would be all of the above along with upgraded turbos.

Nice! Thanks for the info.

Nice! Thanks for the info.

Not a problem at all, if any of you guys have questions PLEASE feel free to reach out anytime! :thumbsup:

Not a problem at all, if any of you guys have questions PLEASE feel free to reach out anytime! :thumbsup:

these packages aren't listed on your site? what kind of pricing are you talking about for the various stages? And what kind of gains (whp/wtq) are you seeing between each of the stages?

these packages aren't listed on your site? what kind of pricing are you talking about for the various stages? And what kind of gains (whp/wtq) are you seeing between each of the stages?

Most of it's there, but I'd like to see it listed in the stages as mentioned above so you can drop into your cart and purchase.

Just sent you an email with a couple of questions before I order a tune for my Limited AWD 3.5 N/A

Most of it's there, but I'd like to see it listed in the stages as mentioned above so you can drop into your cart and purchase.

exactly, along w/ gains for stage over stage

I am actually the project lead on our new website that we are wrapping up, and that is one thing that we are adding to the new site.

I am actually the project lead on our new website that we are wrapping up, and that is one thing that we are adding to the new site.

I am a Software QA Engineer and get to test to make sure sites work like they should. Looking forward to seeing the new one :salute:

Stage 2 Est 350/410

Stage 4 and Stage 5 would be BETA testers at this point. We have yet to upgrade the impellers or do a full turbo upgrade for an XSport as of yet.

i am a software qa engineer and get to test to make sure sites work like they should. Looking forward to seeing the new one :salute:

it is sooooo much work!

Stage 2 Est 350/410

Stage 4 and Stage 5 would be BETA testers at this point. We have yet to upgrade the impellers or do a full turbo upgrade for an XSport as of yet.

I guess at that point, you should upgrade the internals.

That would be awesome... build the engine internal/ heads, upgraded turbos, meth, dyno tuned, "the works"! :D

I guess at that point, you should upgrade the internals.

That would be awesome... build the engine internal/ heads, upgraded turbos, meth, dyno tuned, "the works"! :D

You are 110% correct! We would HEAVILY advise you to do so! Here is the engine that we built to get the record for the highest HP EcoBoost! This article by "Engine Labs" documents the engineering process that we go through to create a SINGLE engine! :roll:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wlzbNAvhrI

Interesting that the graph shows the peak HP and TQ as being very close, yet the numbers listed below are drastic! And is that really putting out over 500lb-ft of torque???

They look the same because the scaling is different. just check out the two scales on each side and you'll see.

This is a good example of how dyno graphs can be misleading. The Torque is listed in N-M. So the peak 524 torque is 386 FT/LB. Also notice the values are uncorrected. This could be inflating or deflating the numbers depending on the local conditions, hard to tell since local temp is not listed.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back