• Register Today It's free!

EX needin a lift!

hellbound87

Reaction score
City, State
ashland, ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
03 explorer xlt
Wanna do a body lift just need time and help!lol i wanna do a body lift. i have a spacer lift but my warrenty people said that they would void it if i used the spacers. So body lift is the only way now. What else you guys think i should do just ideas? thanx Matt
explorer.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thats a good lookin truck

I say go with the BL then spacers when the warranty runs out

Where'd you get the rack/cage?
Price?

Looks awesome!

My ex is an NBX so it came with it! But its a yakima but mine says explorer on the front! They are pretty expensive. you would be better off buy an ebay speical thats what id do! lol

Where'd you get the rack/cage?
Price?

Looks awesome!

It looks like a Yakima Load Warrior w/extension. I have one on mine, same look and size. New that setup is $370 from Yakima, you see them pop up used from time to time on Craigslist.

It looks like a Yakima Load Warrior w/extension. I have one on mine, same look and size. New that setup is $370 from Yakima, you see them pop up used from time to time on Craigslist.

When did you get a rack Justin?

Anyone wanna trade a body lift for my new RB spacer lift!? I think its 2.5/2.25 thanx Matt

Pics?:D I need to get a new one. Mine has seen better days. lol

Head to my CarDomain page in my sig, page #5.

I really need to get my new photos uploaded with my bull bar and PIAA lights on the truck. Here's one actually....need to throw the rest up on my page(s):

explorer27.jpg

Anyone wanna trade a body lift for my new RB spacer lift!? I think its 2.5/2.25 thanx Matt

Sell the RB lift on here, and buy the body lift. There really is a demand for the spacer lift...RB has a 6+ week waiting period from the time you order one, and BTF has yet to produce a set...so you could likely sell your new set for what they cost new, go buy the BL, and have change to boot.

Well id like to sell them on here but i'm not elite so that sux! so if anyone wants them i can make an ebay listing or sell them outright to them!

Back