Ex Road Trip: Bonneville Salt Lake Flats | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ex Road Trip: Bonneville Salt Lake Flats

Joeymustang

Reaction score
City, State
Salt Lake City, Utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Explorer XLT
So today I had nothing to do, thought about going to watch some SCCA races and then thought "Wouldn't it be cool to have a couple of pics of the Ex on the salty white flats."

So here are some pics!

CIMG0859.jpg

CIMG0864.jpg

CIMG0880.jpg

CIMG0897.jpg
CIMG0894.jpg
CIMG0882.jpg

BTW...I hit 120 on the flats lol...the only bad part of the trip was cleaning off all the salt.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So today I had nothing to do, thought about going to watch some SCCA races and then thought "Wouldn't it be cool to have a couple of pics of the Ex on the salty white flats."

Joey, those are some great pictures!!:thumbsup: If your EX was Ginger Ale in color, I'd steal one and make it my EX wallpaper...
Spider

Okay, out on the Bonneville Salt Flats...

... so what did that sharp looking Ex run ??? !!!

:^O

Wow! Those look like promo shots, you should send them into Ford! Ha! Great pics!

Cool :thumbsup:

Okay, out on the Bonneville Salt Flats...

... so what did that sharp looking Ex run ??? !!!

:^O

120 without any problems, could have gone more but I guess since I was in unknown territory that would be enough...gosh am I getting old?!?! :D

Wow! Those look like promo shots, you should send them into Ford! Ha! Great pics!

That would be so cool to have that opportunity :thumbsup: who would I send them to?

Great pics!

120 without any problems, could have gone more but I guess since I was in unknown territory that would be enough...gosh am I getting old?!?! :D

Yes.

:D

Back