Expected Delivery Date | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Expected Delivery Date

My ETA by all estimations is TODAY! Original ETA was 3/5, but the dealership, Seni, Cory, and the autonation site all then confirmed today 3/13!!

I feel like a kid on Christmas, but that fear keeps lurking that no one will call me today. I don't think my wife will tolerate me if it doesn't arrive.

Fingers are crossed, I'll let ya know.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

My ETA by all estimations is TODAY! Original ETA was 3/5, but the dealership, Seni, Cory, and the autonation site all then confirmed today 3/13!!
I feel like a kid on Christmas, but that fear keeps lurking that no one will call me today. I don't think my wife will tolerate me if it doesn't arrive.
Fingers are crossed, I'll let ya know.
Is your dealership open today (Sunday)? My date was originally given as March 6th but the dealership is closed on Sunday so the salesman said it would be dropped off on Monday. As it turned out, the Ex did not arrive until March 11th and I'm picking it up tomorrow morning. I'm getting the tires changed at a local tire shop in the afternoon.

Yes they are, I looked it up on Friday to make sure. 9 am - 7pm. I've got fingers crossed.

Hi all, I was hoping to get a response from one of the Ford service reps. I have been shopping for trucks for the past 2 months and when I originally went to one of the Ford dealers he told me 6-8 weeks. So I used that timeline to plan my shopping, and now I was told by a dealer in NY that it will probably take 3 months. That seems excessive to me and it will force me to go buy a Jeep Grand Cherokee which the dealer seems to keep in inventory. I have 9 weeks before my lease is up. Is there any reason for hope in getting a Ford Explorer XLT before June?

Hey Thinkingford,

This is Seni with Ford Customer Service. If you would like, I can track your vehicle status for you. Just send a PM with your VIN or dealer code and order number, so that I may look up your Explorer. Thank you! ;)

Seni

Seri are you out there?

Hi Seri,

I have gotten my vin # from my dealer and I was wondering if you could help me with some more information. My dealer code is 13A 091, my vin # is 1FMHK8D83BGA67452, and my border # is F312. I ordered my truck on March 12th, 2011, and I was told that I should have it by mid May.

Thanks for all of your help,

Eric

Oops typo!

That was meant to read my order # is F 312!

Its been two weeks and no reply???

Did you PM Seni? That seems to work better, though it may take a couple of days for a response (I imagine that she's swamped with requests for status).

In Transit

Mine has been "in-transit" since 3/29. I only live 4.5 hours from Chicago. I could have walked there and driven it home. Still don't have it.

Its been two weeks and no reply???

NY XLT,

I am very sorry that I did not see this thread until now. Please check your PM for an order status update. In the future, a direct PM is a sure bet that you will reach me, I can usually reply in 1-2 business days.

~Seni

Did you PM Seni? That seems to work better, though it may take a couple of days for a response (I imagine that she's swamped with requests for status).

Thanks for the referral buddy! As you can see, its been taken care of. Have a great day. :)

~Seni

Back