Expedition grille for Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Expedition grille for Explorer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think the 2016 Explorer grill looks better.

By the way, I really like the ****pit on that 2016 Expedition.

That is the grille of the Platinum. The other models have a different one.

Peter

I think the 2016 Explorer grill looks better.

By the way, I really like the ****pit on that 2016 Expedition.

It's an improvement, but I still see the overall layout as outdated. Ex interior is much better IMO.

Will be interesting to see how long they milk that model for. It's a classic in SUV design - and almost old enough to be a classic!

And don't get me wrong. From a traditionalist standpoint it is a great SUV look exterior-wise in my view.

The Expedition is so dated! :thumbdwn::thumbdwn:

The Expedition needs a full upgrade. I have a 2008 that looks exactly like the new one. It's a very dated design.

2016 interior looks great. not digging the exterior. i hate the new grille and the daytime driving lamps.

2016-ford-explorer-sport-front-end.jpg

Picture above is waaaay too big. Should be kept to about 800 X 600.
Also that is the 2016 Explorer and this is a thread started about the Expedition grille.

Peter

Really? There is also a link to the platinum grille. Just showing the new sport grille in comparison to the other 2. Is that not allowed?

I also think the new daytime lights are way to large and tacky looking. Seems like they are going out of their way to make look like a rover.

I'm pretty sure that the Daytime Running Lights do not include the fog lights. I believe the DRL is the LED strip that runs around the headlights. I've watched an on road video and Ford's little strips on the various parking features and they show only the LED as being on. Not the fogs.

Peter

iagree_zpspfl8rpzi.gif

iconduckenmd5_zpsbe7e29df.gif
2048 X 1360 is dumb!
iconduckenmd5_zpsbe7e29df.gif

Picture above is waaaay too big. Should be kept to about 800 X 600.
Also that is the 2016 Explorer and this is a thread started about the Expedition grille.

Peter

Back