Explorer 2017 Limited. One Touch Rear passenger windows | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer 2017 Limited. One Touch Rear passenger windows

vuhothang

Reaction score
City, State
HCMC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017, Explorer Limited
Dear all.

I am a new member, I am living Vietnam, My Explorer is Limited 2017.
I have a question about one touch for 2 windows rear passenger door, button to open/close is auto one touch up/down, but they are not action (2 windows front driver/passenger is active)
Can someone confirm your explorer have one touch for 2 rear passenger door? How to active this funtion.
I was forscan to global&master remote to open/close (my Explorer default is open)
P/s: sorry for my bad english!

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:
I don't know if the 2nd row windows have the "One Touch" feature or not. I've never tried them. I always thought it was just the two front windows.
Do you still have the 2010 Focus? If not, please update your profile to show the 2017 Limited or add it to a signature if you have the Focus as well. That way we will know what you have without you having to post it every time. If no one else answers, I'll try the windows tomorrow.

Peter

I am still have the 201 Focus, i will update profile, the buttom on Explorer to up/down 2nd row windows printed with one touch feature.
Front Driver
Exp_Front.jpg

2nd row
Exp_Rear.jpg

Focus 2010, i alway reset auto up/down after replace battery up&hold 20", down&hold 20"
Focus_Front.jpg

Explorers only have "smart" microprocessor controller motors on the front. Rears are dumb regular motors. No way to make them 1 touch up or down with out replacing the motors and some serious re wiring.

I can confirmed what sheltonfilms posted. 'One Touch' is only fuctional on the front side windows. I verified that this morning.

Peter

Thanks to Sheltonfilms, Peterk9.

Now i will try to active DRL, now in setting have DRL option, but don't have DRL.
With forscan change:
IPC 720-02-01 xExx x.. xxzz Daytime Lights option & Lane Keeping System present in Settings

BCM
726-16-02 0000 0000 00zz -> 0101 0101 01zz (US)
726-21-01 1401 0001 00zz -> 1401 0001 01zz
726-50-01 017F
but don't have DRL when setting enable in setting menu IPC.

i read more on F150 forum to try set DRL - Parking Lights only (stock LEDs only)
BCM
726-26-02 x0xx xxxx xxzz -> x1xx xxxx xxzz
726-50-01 017F
Parking Lights don't turn on.

Use forscan to read BdyCM Module Configuration, i can chose but when write - error - nothing change.

I want have Fog Light Memory with
BCM
726-27-01 xxxx x1xx xxzz -> xxxx x0xx xxzz
but don't remember last status of Fog Light.

Back