Explorer Express Air Dam and Grille For Sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Express Air Dam and Grille For Sale

**RELISTED!

Hey guys I have recently listed my brand new Explorer Express Air Dam and Grille for Sale on Ebay. I never got around to installing these onto my truck, and I have replaced my Explorer so I have no need for them. These were the last ones Explorer Express had, and the air dam is the original, thicker then production one used to create the negative mold from.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Explorer-Ex...=WDVW&rd=1&ih=001&category=38658&cmd=ViewItem

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Explorer-Ex...=WDVW&rd=1&ih=001&category=38658&cmd=ViewItem

Thanks Guys

Chris K.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am open to offers, so if anyone is interested I will lower the bid start price, but i know i paid much more then what im asking

...Someone close to you might be interested in picking it up if you had your location under your name..;)

Bump

My Location is in Schwenksville Pennsylvania, about 45 Minutes west of Philadelphia

Bump for the last 23 hours of the Auction

* Update I have relisted my Explorer Express Items at a BUY IT NOW or Best Offer

Bump *price drop in affect by End of day $25 off both buy it nows

$175 for the air dam + shipping and $125 for the grille + shipping. Check out my eBay post.

Rare parts for a cheap price. Brand New BUMPPPPP

1 day left bump...Open to Offers

lol poor guy, u got any local swap or sell it catalogs and things like that? around here we have one called uncle henrys and most people that buy the catalogs just browse through everything and call about anything they see thats interesting, you prob will have more luck with something like that, as when people are on ebay they are looking for one specific item.

Yea, I figured I would get good exposure on here, as before I bought my parts I hunted all around on the forums for them for sale. Just trying to dump them now at $100 and $150, as the pieces were not cheap new.

Thanks

These did not sell yet, anyone have an interest in my relisting make me an offer

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back