For Sale - Explorer express sway bar, reese hitch and more | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Explorer express sway bar, reese hitch and more

Hello all,

I've long parted with my mountaineer but a few goodies from it remains in my garage. All items are located in Walnut California. Please read the following for details:

All items were installed on a 1997 Mercury Mountaineer V8 5.0 and were all in excellent working condition upon the time of removal. All items are stored in a garage and may have accumulated dust over a period of time.

Paypal users must include a 3% fee in addition to the listed price unless sending the payment as a gift option.

I will ship any and all items listed here as the buyer is responsible for the shipping cost unless specified otherwise. Pick up is also available and i can meet at an agreed upon scheduled time and day.

Here are some of the things I have that are up for sale:

1. Explorer express rear sway bar. Manufacturer's link: http://explorerexpress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=23 . Made a huge difference when I installed this.

This is a heavy item that is quite large. Shipping weight is approximately 20 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $160 plus shipping cost to your door. Sold to MasT

2. Reese Hidden Hitch Class III/IV. Here is a very similar item to it:http://www.etrailer.com/Trailer-Hitch/Hidden-Hitch/70647.html .

Again, this is a heavy item that is quite large. Shipping weight is approximately 20 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $110 plus shipping cost to your door.

3. Stock Fuel Tank. No leaks.

Again, this is a heavy item that is quite large. Shipping weight is approximately 20 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $60 plus shipping cost to your door. - No longer available. Neighbor picked this up this morning for his sand rail project.

4. Fuel Tank Skid Plate.

Again, this is a heavy item that is quite large. Shipping weight is approximately 30 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $60 plus shipping cost to your door.

5.Front Seat Rails. All electrics/motors work.

Not a very heavy item but is quite large. Shipping weight is approximately 20 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $50 each plus shipping cost to your door.

6. A/C Accumulator. No rust or leaks and still pretty new as this replaced the original unit. $25 SHIPPED to lower 48.

7. OEM Starter Motor. Worked 100% upon removal and did not have any bearing noises. $50 SHIPPED to lower 48. Sold to MasT

8. Rancho Front Shocks and 5th Shock (Monroe). 5th shock is still pretty new and the two front shocks has about a year and a few months onit. The rancho shocks were resprayed with white paint.

Not a very heavy item but is quite large. Shipping weight is approximately 15 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $50 for all three plus shipping cost to your door.

9. OEM Pair of Side Mirrors. Electrics works upon removal from the vehicle. These are the OEM units.

Shipping weight is approximately 6 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $30 for the pair plus shipping cost to your door.

10. OEM Seat Belts. I believe two are from the back seat and one is from the front passenger side. Grey in color. Retracts and all. $20 SHIPPED to lower 48.

11. Warn Receiver Shackle Bracket. $40 SHIPPED to lower 48.

12. Upper Intake Manifold Plenum with 5.0 cover.

Not a very heavy item but is quite large. Shipping weight is approximately 15 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $80 plus shipping cost to your door.

PICTURES:

ACCUMULATOR.JPG

FUEL TANK.JPG

HITCH TOW.JPG

INTAKE BOTTOM.JPG

INTAKE UPPER.JPG

RESSE HITCH.JPG

qprxbq.jpg

64nxhi.jpg

sc8ho3.jpg

169kb3q.jpg

29blvuo.jpg

wisn4g.jpg

vo0cy1.jpg

6tnzir.jpg

Attachments

• ACCUMULATOR.JPG
    ACCUMULATOR.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 833
  • FUEL TANK.JPG
    FUEL TANK.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 825
  • HITCH TOW.JPG
    HITCH TOW.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 833
  • INTAKE BOTTOM.JPG
    INTAKE BOTTOM.JPG
    277.7 KB · Views: 826
  • INTAKE UPPER.JPG
    INTAKE UPPER.JPG
    218.6 KB · Views: 820
  • RESSE HITCH.JPG
    RESSE HITCH.JPG
    232.7 KB · Views: 868

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Do side mirrors have heat and puddle lamp?

Hello all,

4. Fuel Tank Skid Plate.

Again, this is a heavy item that is quite large. Shipping weight is approximately 30 pounds and shipping rates may vary depending on your location. $60 plus shipping cost to your door.

Try 50 lbs!

Back