Explorer For Sale with LPG | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer For Sale with LPG

Nathan Read

Reaction score
City, State
WORCESTERSHIRE
Year, Model & Trim Level
Well I'm sorry to say I'm finally getting rid of the old girl.

My blue explorer first registered Nov 1999. I've had her for about 9 years and shes not been the households main car she has just been used for camping trips and by my other half for popping down to the coast with the little one.

She's fully loaded with leather and aircon. There is also LPG fitted but I haven't used her for about 3 years now as I've been out of the country a lot. LPG tank is under slung so no loss of boot space.

I would suggest anyone gets the LPG serviced and I think the tank valve may need replacing at this age but they are only about £40 to my knowledge.

She's in pretty good condition for her age and has always started at the turn of the key and runs sweet as a nut.

There is currently no MOT on her currently but I am going to arrange for an MOT to be done over the next week.

I'm not desperate to sell her I would just like some more room in my workshop for another project I am starting.

If anyone is interested then drop me a line.

She doesn't have the bull bars or side steps fitted anymore but these will be for sale separately.

I have no idea about price I just thought I'd put it up here for you guys before I let her lose to the perils of ebay.

Thanks

Nathan
obucket.com%2Falbums%2Fss145%2FNATHANREAD01%2Fexp1.jpg

Back