Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!! | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

License plate frames!

Very Nice :thumbsup: Still 2 for $10.00 Good Sir? :cool::salute:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

License plate frames!

Can't Wait to get my hands on them :D
My Mounty will very much appreciate it...

So, payment sent good sir and 2 requested :salute:
[/I][/I]

Awesome

Sweet, sounds like a plan- and being that i was already forking out some dough i figured, what the heck... become an Elite-haha so life's good... :salute: :thumbsup:

I'm assuming you still have some left? Payday is Friday, so after that...

Yes
There are still a very large limited number of these left.

In fact-less than 1/4 of the total stock has shipped out---:confused:

C'mon guys.!!

Rep the site with style:thumbsup:

any chance of a "sport truck" design rather than a 4x4 design? my truck is more of a sport truck and i would love to put one of these on, but the one that is available just wouldn't look right i dont think.

any chance of a "sport truck" design rather than a 4x4 design? my truck is more of a sport truck and i would love to put one of these on, but the one that is available just wouldn't look right i dont think.

Well,
you have to order about 300 minimum, so, I doubt it

are they still 2 for $10 im about to send payment.

I got the package in the mail yesterday. When I opened it up to my surprise, I found two frames in the envelope. I thought I got a two for one deal until I read the updated pricing on here. ha that made me feel really really smart!:D It looks awesome on my explorer and matches the paint quite well Thanks again!

Newbie here, first post but I've looked at the boards a few times over the past couple of years for basic maintenance info. This place is anything but basic! : ))

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Found on an Explorer near you....... (well OK, me)

Attachments

• IMG_1222 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1222 (Medium).JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 195

Back