For Sale - Explorer/Mountaineer center console lids/DIY kits | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Explorer/Mountaineer center console lids/DIY kits

Zealous Interiors

Reaction score
City, State
Westbrook, CT
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 Explorer XLT
Hello,
I am new vendor here and my name is Andy Rianhard. Our company name is RIPTT for Rianhard Isaacson Performance Tuning & Training and we specialize in selling DIY explorer console kits+fully assembled lids.

If your vehicle has a crack in the armrest click on this link to redirect you to my vendor classified:
http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246513

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

the thread in this link now has video installation shown!

Andy,
do u make the lids in leather? nice videos by the way, have been wanting to have a center console done in leather but mine is in like new condition still. Been thinking about getting a used lid and doing it in leather.

Hello,
No I do not offer the kits in leather yet. If I think there is a market to sell them I will introduce them. I am expanding my fabric inventory and eventually I think I will have real leather coming in, and then I will sell leather lids!

Sounds good, seems there would be a market for it but who knows lately...

Let me know if anyone else is interested in real leather and I will look into purchasing some!

Now is your chance guys!

What would your price be on the leather lids? I am very interested, and mine ain't even worn out, I just think it would be nice to have it match the rest of the leather interior.

Leather hides are $100 so I would have to find a color match first and then get a list together. I would need to make a list of a few people for one color before I bought this material

That sounds good, I have the typical tan interior, with tan leather seats. I will keep my eye on this if you plan to do it.

Matching the Willow Green Interior I have may not be the easiest thing to do. Would probably be interested in Black.

I have some samples of real leather coming in, and I plan on ordering some soon. Just black at first. How many people want it in real leather? Post in here if interested.

Also, I am going to officially become a partnership soon so you can now buy these directly from me! PM for details

Depending on price and if I can find a cheap used lid to use I am interested.

greddy18....please tell me your material is better (thicker) than the material used by others that offer this same product. I bought replacement cover for my 1996 lid, first of all I had to stetch the hell out it to get it to fit, then, after about 1 year is cracked, now it looks worst than the original lid cover.
My son worked at a place that sold and installed truck bed covers, they had 2ft x2ft small bed cover samples, they gave him one and we cut the material a little larger than the aftermarket material I ordered and it works great....much thicker material and should last for years.

TheVarmit- Sorry I did not see that you responded to me! Yes I do believe my material is of better quality most of the colors have a fabric backing which means that it is durable. I should look up the amount of rubs that it can withstand but this will take some research.

And my kit is perfectly cut and would not require stretching which is probably the main reason that it cracked.

Andy

Thanks for this, my lid cover is cracking also. I will be ordering shortly!

You can now order off of my website directly! found at www.get-ript.com

Andy

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

The kits price has been lowered to $17!

Back