• Register Today It's free!

explorer parts for sale

Reaction score
City, State
london
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 4.0 SOHC 99 4.0 SOHC
Hi i have to get rid of my 2 explorers asap as new car is coming:

1st explorer is a 1997 with 150 thou miles and is moted and taxed with a couple of months left on both. Drives really well all working except for drivers window. The engine does tap now and again but not too bad has had the oil stick thing and the new oil tensioners done. It also has fitted a 100l lpg tank in the boot and lpg lines all new up to the front. The only thin that it need is the front end lpg kit fitting of which i do not have.
It is the light blue colour and has leather interior. Also has a good towbar that i have used a few times. £600 as i need it gone asap.

The other explorer i have is spares repair as it has had a recon engine fitted but just needs finishing of but this car is a 1999 and red. Looks really nice and has the original alloy wheels and a new battery as well. I have put alot of money into this car and it owes me just shy of 2 and half grand.
I am willing to let this go for £450 as i need the space asap. This car will be worth easily 2k when finished. I forgot to mention that i have also fitted all brand new brakes all round including discs front calipers that where reconditioned and pads all round. I also fitted new handbrake shoes. This car also has lpg fitted and has an expencive brc multipoint system.

I also have an engine from a low milage explorer that cost me £650 and it has done 38000 miles and i saw the car it came from to confirm this. i will take £300 for this engine.

I also have a full set of interior as previously advertised that i will let go for £150

Or buy the lot for £1200 ovno

Give me a call if interested or pm me 07595345084

As i need rid asap i will be listing all of the above on ebay if no interest from club members.

Thanks

Hi
Where is the 99 located?
Regards Pete

Hi Is the leather interior still for sale ?
thanks

Back