explorer sport pics | Page 20 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

Im on meds, read your Sport buildup many times, should have remembered it had the transplanted V8 (not to mention your sig. plainly states it...)

Back to the XLT, dont remember reading about it. Do u have Sport bumpers on it? It is very nice by the way.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's called Betty, they're just 99 bumpers... I changed the front and back ends... I have a Betty registry, in my sig!!

Si

Will check it out, whoa Black Betty Ram Jam a Lam

grnmachine I am powdercoating them along with a powdercoated billet grille and cragar soft 8 Wheels along with hid dogs to behind the grill and hid in all my factory lights. Then Aussie locker goes in! Thank you

nice explorer sports you guys got there

The original tires were 29" 235/70R16 which is the standard for the 2wd and 4wd model. The 4WD model with the Premium Sport Package had 255/70R16. I have that package but a 2WD and I wanted the 255 size tires.

Is yours 2wd? I want to take mine kidding so so so so bad

The original tires were 29" 235/70R16 which is the standard for the 2wd and 4wd model. The 4WD model with the Premium Sport Package had 255/70R16. I have that package but a 2WD and I wanted the 255 size tires.

Is yours 2wd? I want to take mine mudding so so so so bad

We have the same truck! But mine is yellow and I put 5% tint all the waynaround and 30% on my windshield

need to update my truck here.

260258_10150213558658671_547488670_7421875_7068292_n_Medium_.jpg

247418_10150205240168671_547488670_7340269_1710774_n.jpg

evil_and_min_evil.jpg

15_Medium_.jpg

now for some arithmetic

what happens when you subtract this

DSC01138_Medium_.JPG

add this

IMG_0463_Medium_1.jpg

IMG_0464_Medium_1.jpg

this

IMG_0280.jpg

and divide by that?

transfer_case.jpg

you get that!

DSC01337_Medium_.JPG

DSC01341_Medium_.JPG

Evil is insane, keeps getting better and better!!!

I tried the image code too and it didn't work. Hmmm. I shall try again today =].

Nice job fixing pics 2Timing.

Very yellow, looks like it is in good shape. Before you get wheels or tires, consider a complete removal of the Bowtie Rear Hatch sticker.... Heh Heh.

That's why she's my banana runt hehehe =p. I think I'm gonna paint the bumper and trim black and tint my headlights too.

nice sport i always wanted a sport in yellow i am suprised they allow all windows tinted where you live.

only in cali u can have the rear windows tinted and not the front ones

How much did installing a hitch cost you? I really wanna put one on my truck.

Here's mine when I first got it

2hi5i0i.jpg

Then came the two-tone

sgo9w6.jpg

New tail lights and headlight covers

14xjkut.jpg

2lda6gi.jpg

Dual Exhaust after two-tone

2uz5u1s.jpg

33's, TT, Shackles, 4dr leaf pack, Custom built roof rack w/ lights, custom reese hitch

9pxe2h.jpg

10x8voj.jpg

vfxev7.jpg

33's added 3" BL

20uet50.jpg

Now 35's
14k8y0n.jpg

euq1ld.jpg

My brother is 6', and he's next to our stock '99 Suburban

There's the whole walk-through of what mine transformed from!

I'm in Florida and its actually completely illegal. The cops down here don't really care though, it's very rare to get pulled over strictly for your tint. However, if you do get busted, it's a $116 ticket PER window on top of having to pay to get it removed. I lucked out since I have Illinois plates and insurance. In Illinois the only law they have on tiny is nothing below 30% on your windshield. Woohoo =D.

I have quite a few mods I'm looking to get down to her. I just recently put two 12" solo baric L3 2 ohms 1600w kickers with a 1800w 4 channel amp that over powers them, two tweeters, two alpine speakers up front, and four in the rear. She's quite the loud one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i used to have a sport like urs but mine was an 01 sport but mine was gold and grey two tone. Sadly to say i sold it on sunday the 26th for 1,800 eventually or soemtime in the future i will get another explorer or something else.

But as of right now i got an 07 Nissan Altima 2.5 S as a car for now it has 48,032 miles on it.

Back