explorer sport pics | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

Honestly couldn't tell you too much yet. Just know it is lifted with 32" tires. It's a 5-speed 4x4. The previous owner put a K&N cold air intake and a CAT battery... Oh and it has a pretty good oil leak around the front main seal ;-)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if i had to guess... 4 door leaf packs, shackles and a good size TT. with 4wd you might want to know the tt down or your gonna break CV's

if i had to guess... 4 door leaf packs, shackles and a good size TT. with 4wd you might want to know the tt down or your gonna break CV's

That doesn't sound good. Actually, the dealer I bought it from had a receipt for some CV work. That reminds me I need to get a copy of those receipts. I will check it out more this weekend. I'm sure I will get a good look while I'm changing out the seal.

wannu just trade? i have an intake to:D and very low mileage haha

wannu just trade? i have an intake to:D and very low mileage haha

:D Can you beat 67,000 miles? I've actually been eyeing this truck for a while... I'm surprised it didn't sell sooner. Guess I'm the only sucker that wanted a 5-speed.

:D Can you beat 67,000 miles? I've actually been eyeing this truck for a while... I'm surprised it didn't sell sooner. Guess I'm the only sucker that wanted a 5-speed.

actually yes. im at 57,600 im auto and 2wd tho

actually yes. im at 57,600 im auto and 2wd tho

Now that is low miles. :thumbsup: But 2wd... and auto... :thumbdwn::D

I can't wait til the next time I go to my brother's house. He has a Heap the same color. He's not going to be able to see it behind the Sport... :D

haha thanks. you have a really nice truck. thats what i want right there!

haha thanks. you have a really nice truck. thats what i want right there!

Thank you very much... and I'm just picking with the 2wd comment... I actually wasn't sure I was going to like the 5-speed on an Explorer but I'm loving it so far...

When i first lifted the explorer. 3inch Spindle lift and 3inch Atlas Leaf pack. Pro comp 35/12.50/15 Mudders.

DSCI0279.jpg

After i hit a electric pole going 45mph

000_0065.jpg

damage to pole LOL

000_0059.jpg

What it looked like last October

kds.jpg

Will post more pics next week when i get the truck back from the shop! Full Long Travel! Cant wait!

it didnt do any damage to the radiator support. The bumper bent back into the grill and ended up snapping the pole. I drove it home an hour later. I was lucky!

When i first lifted the explorer. 3inch Spindle lift and 3inch Atlas Leaf pack. Pro comp 35/12.50/15 Mudders.

DSCI0279.jpg

Man this is sweet. Love white vehicles...never much cared for those stock wheels but they look tight with those mudders. :thumbsup:

DSCF0481.jpg

DSCF0485.jpg

DSCF0492.jpg

My 98 just turned over 100k, everything factory. 4.0 SOHC, 3.73 / tow package, leather in near mint condition, everything works. Well, it does now after I broke off the little tabs that kept my rear windshield from working properly. Fix found on this forum, just like pretty much all the other info I've ever needed. :thumbsup:

Thanks! My wife doesn't quite understand my obsession with it and all my "piddling" (her words) in the garage. But she doesn't complain when I detail her baby:

DSCF0448-1.jpg

We're definitely a Ford family. :salute:

sarge816,
It looks sharp...find some power adds for under the hood!:cool:
PC310058.JPG

Mine is going to "grow up" one day and look sharp too!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back