explorer sport pics | Page 14 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

your my twin!

014-1.jpg

offroad.jpg

7922_1536706386562_1501938580_1330611_5612150_n1-1.jpg

Lol Now that's funny but It's cool. I like yours looks nice. Man you shouldve try to come down for that meet we had.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

im not elite so i cant put pics up so go to my Photobucket..
32in BFG mud terrains, tt front, shackles in the rear, custom intake. too cheap to buy K&N. haha i got alot stuff in the back and a full size spare underneath kinda sags in the rear. had bad damage in the rear kinda fixed it up as best i could. making a custom bumper and guard soon. will post pics.

also. wanted to know good ideas to get more power outa this thing, 4.0 sohc. i hear alot of exhaust work and things. i lost alot of power puting the lift and tires on.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v512/freakyllamaz/01 Exploder Sport/

im not elite so i cant put pics up so go to my Photobucket..
32in BFG mud terrains, tt front, shackles in the rear, custom intake. too cheap to buy K&N. haha i got alot stuff in the back and a full size spare underneath kinda sags in the rear. had bad damage in the rear kinda fixed it up as best i could. making a custom bumper and guard soon. will post pics.

also. wanted to know good ideas to get more power outa this thing, 4.0 sohc. i hear alot of exhaust work and things. i lost alot of power puting the lift and tires on.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v512/freakyllamaz/01 Exploder Sport/

Is your 4wd?

yea sure is..

you guys will get a kick out of this vid! this is my old 2001 explorere sport with 2 15's! lol
the end is the best part of the vid. sry not pics but i dont have the car anymore.
check out my new vids of my new 04 xlt with 2 18's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLFrhIb5cZg

Bunch of stuff:

TT, Warrior shackles, SOA, 3" body lift, locked front/rear, custom front bumper, and rock sliders. Rolling on 36 inch swampers.

a

oh nice man.. i needa get a body lift on mine.. is there like a good brand for it? or they all basically the same thing? and what does SOA mean? haha

oh nice man.. i needa get a body lift on mine.. is there like a good brand for it? or they all basically the same thing? and what does SOA mean? haha

Mine is made by Performance Accessories. That is pretty much the only brand left I believe. SOA means spring-over-axle. I moved the rear springs over the rear axle to gain a bunch of ground clearance. The explorer has a bit of a rake now, but the clearance is great.

Mine is made by Performance Accessories. That is pretty much the only brand left I believe. SOA means spring-over-axle. I moved the rear springs over the rear axle to gain a bunch of ground clearance. The explorer has a bit of a rake now, but the clearance is great.

oh ight.. i was talking to my buddie that helped me with mine and he said something about moving my springs. i guess thats what he meant. haha did you have to change anything with doing that? like wires and such..

Heres my 99 sport "Ditch". Will have a bunch more pics the day after I get back from afghanistan :exporange
picture.php

oh ight.. i was talking to my buddie that helped me with mine and he said something about moving my springs. i guess thats what he meant. haha did you have to change anything with doing that? like wires and such..

I just had to bend down the rear hard line and relocate the shocks.

My 1998 Explorer Sport

stock for the most part, deciding wether to lift it or lower it at the moment
explorer5.jpg

explorer4.jpg

explorer3.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back