explorer sport pics | Page 37 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

explorer sport pics

Not a very revealing pic, but I took this the day I bought it, before I took it on a 1000+ mile road trip back up to Massachusetts for the summer.

I have big plans, but paying for college comes first. Hopefully I can sneak in some shackles soon.

IMAG0280_1.jpg

Edit: hmmm so i guess I can't upload photos, so just imagine the automotive embodiment of John Wayne, Burt Reynolds, and Clint Eastwood, and that's pretty much what it looks like.

Double Edit: Alright cool it works, but the picture is just bad. Actually it's a filter.. yeah that's what it is. Not a terrible camera, a sweet vintage filter.

Triple Edit: Alright this is getting ridiculous for a first post, but this picture should be much better.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Here is pics of my 98 turbo Explorer Sport 5 spd 2 wd

front%20end.png

driver%20side%20rear%20on%20dyno.png

eng%20pic.png

rear%20dyno.png

rear%20of%20explorer.png

here is some pics of my sons 98 Explorer sport 5spd 2wd

98Explorersport3.jpg

98Explorersport2.jpg

98Explorersport1.jpg

Here is pics of the new project that is getting started. It's a 1998 Explorer Sport 5spd 2wd the body has 177K on it now and it 's all stock here is a list of mods that I am going to be doing to it.

1. white face gauges (done)
2. Explorer Limited grill and painted to match (done)
3. Explorer Limited front bumper and painted to match black molding (done)
4. lowering the rear 3" (done) will be going lower when I get new wheels
5. lowering front 4" (done)
6. Electric fan
7. ploy bushing on all sway bars (done)
8. fog lights (done)
9. limo tint all the way around
10. posi rear center section from a V8 Explorer from pull a part
11. fully adjustable custom traction bars (that I Fab up)
12. 340lph intake fuel pump in-tank
13. Performance Tune by me for V8 twin turbo set up (Deltaforce soft ware)
14. 331 DSS level 20 motor with TFS High port heads spyder intake with 90mm TB & 60lbs injectors (All ready have sitting on eng stand)
15. T56 trans
16. Custom Twin Turbo kit with GT45 turbo's (already have every thing ready)
17. Trim and shave the stock rear bumper to make it flush to the back of body
18. Custom alum drive shaft
19 Devils Own meth injection kit

new%20project%20Explorer%201.png

new%20project%20Explorer%202.png

new%20project%20Explorer%203.png

new%20project%20Explorer%204.png

new%20project%20explorer%205.png

Before and After
Did you paint the inside of the corners?
I literally went through 3 sets of corners trying to open them. The plastic is so thin that they crack very easily. Just wondering what you did for the corners.

here is a pic of the rims I want to put on my blue explore sport they are on this guys Ranger

my%20explorer%20rims%20I%20want.png

what%20they%20look%20like%20on%20a%20ranger.png

what kind of rims are those on the ranger?

Did you paint the inside of the corners?
I literally went through 3 sets of corners trying to open them. The plastic is so thin that they crack very easily. Just wondering what you did for the corners.

Yes I did, I technically went through two sets of corners, Thankfully the lenses I wanted to use weren't the ones I melted. I think I threw them in the oven at 250 but kept a super close eye on them, especially after I melted the one lens. The corners were actually easier for me to get apart than the headlights themselves. Just took a bit of patience

It's a cut down Sport Trac bumper

Thanx man I'd intended it for my 98 but never ended up using it so gave it to a buddy really looks better than the 99 plastic bumper

I know what you mean. I pulled my plastic bumper off and threw on the upper half of a 97 metal bumper
20140929_164044_zps77pitiml.jpg

That's what I intended for his truck , but when he saw the cut down one he made the choice,nice truck btw

Thank you. I actually found them a few days after on Wheel Replicas. But maannnn I searched high and low for those things. They are very nice

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back