ExplorerForum AZ run March 23 2008 | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ExplorerForum AZ run March 23 2008

ok ok ok ok ok! i'll come! you convinced me.

Hey if anything we can make a big convoy with everyone from SoCal when we go out there :D I think we would probably trip out a few people on the way hehe. I am hoping to have my 35's by then so I can actually tell how fast im going ;) and I might actually get a lil better gas milage.

I got like 18mpg on the way there and about 16mpg on the way back.:confused:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

18 an 16 mpg is good. best i've got in the navajo is 17.5

18 an 16 mpg is good. best i've got in the navajo is 17.5

I had 2 other people in my truck this tie and all their **** and my bandpass speaker box.

The best I have gotten in the Ex was 22mpg and I had almost nothing in the truck with the cruise control on and all the windows up with the A/C off. :D

i got 22 in my stock explorer

If I can figure out a way to get out there I'd love to wheel in AZ again. Hmmmmm.....

Not sure if I will be able to make it. The following weekend is the big day for Tracy and I so we will see when it gets closer.

Well ya know i have never swapped the ranger over to 4wd but id def like to make it out that way and come along with yall been to long since i have been on a wheeling trip come to think almost been a year when i went with tom and we towed the nav out of truck haven

Well I've threatened to crash your parties for the last couple years but if everyone comes out here I'll actually have a good chance of showing up.
I'm subscribed and I'll keep my eye on this.
It'd be good to get out with you guys again.

Gosh, i guess i might be in for real!

Well I'm out:rolleyes: My mothers 90th birthday is on March the 19th and we're having a big familiy bash. All the family is flying in to celebrate. It' be held on March 22nd.

I was really looking foward to this run. It's been over 2 years since my last run with Rick, but mom at 90 is priority one, I guess:)

Be safe and take lot's of pics.

Not sure if I said I was maybe or not, but I will be out for this run as my fiance will be in town that week.

My mothers 90th birthday is on March the 19th

My grandmother's was March 18th... Ours on the same date, theirs within a day... dang what a coincidence!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back