• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

ExplorerForum DVD

ExplorerJimbo

Reaction score
City, State
Knoxville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Explorer XLT
awesome... i've been spending the past hour on youtube wathing explorers and EB's offroading...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
Thanks a ton JTX. I just got a shipment of new stuff in the mail the other day, so I'm guessing this week I should start editing. I haven't received nearly as much video from the members of the site as I was hoping, so I'm not sure if a full DVD is going to happen, but another long video is in the works. I'd say if you want your footage to be in this years video, I'd get it uploaded or mailed to me by June 7th at the latest.

Here's a link to last years video....it's in Divx file, but should play in WindowsMedia

http://www.explorerforum.com/files/1246/10thann.divx

ExplorerJimbo

Reaction score
City, State
Knoxville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
01 Explorer XLT
thanks for linking that vid. its really good! i like it alot! makes me look even more forward to this years! Good Luck!

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Lee, I need to go through some videos to see what I have. I'll try to do that today.

Burns

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pulaski, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Explorer/2002 F-250
Lee

PM me how many mins of picture video you are going to need. I am going to be working on that tomm. Also starting a thread to gain pictures from anyone who wants to give me pic.

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
Did you get my PM about the video backgrounds/music I've got that you can use? I figured go ahead and pick a song from the music I've got and use that as the length.

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
Just send out the video and music for ya Burns. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

Rick and JTX........I've started editing the video today and man would am I going to run out of new stuff to show in a hurry. :( Anything you've got PLEASE post it. Right now this is going to be tuff to make into a 10 minute video, let alone a DVD. :(

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
And I'll use it by Tuesday. :D

I see you've got a few new video's on YouTube Colin. Is there any chance that you still have the files of them on your computer? If so I would love the Commanche video.

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
All I was able to get working were the picture files, none of the video's let me download them, or even play them. :(

leebo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Mingo Junction, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
Thanks a TON you two!