ExplorerForum vendor needs your voice! (1991-1994 Explorer) | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ExplorerForum vendor needs your voice! (1991-1994 Explorer)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Motorcraft stuff.

Plug wires, spark plugs as I feel these are perfect for stock rigs, and I've never been a fan of Bosch wires or plugs.

Motorcraft slave cylinder - the Chinese pos slave cylinder leaks after not much time. Sad part is the dealers stock is being depleted and no more are made. Since this is a PITA part to change out, if you can get your hands on the dealer stock items I would buy a couple. Shift tower bushings as mentioned earlier.

Thanks!

We currently have the Motorcraft plugs. Working on wires and many more items do be more Ford branded. As you mention stock is slowly going away and that's when the aftermarket kicks in. What would you consider second to Ford brands?

Motorcraft stuff.

Plug wires, spark plugs as I feel these are perfect for stock rigs, and I've never been a fan of Bosch wires or plugs.

Motorcraft slave cylinder - the Chinese pos slave cylinder leaks after not much time. Sad part is the dealers stock is being depleted and no more are made. Since this is a PITA part to change out, if you can get your hands on the dealer stock items I would buy a couple. Shift tower bushings as mentioned earlier.

We are going to look into interior parts for stock. Thank you for the good feedback!

Question, what would you say is the breaking point where you would shop online instead of going to Autozone? Any feedback on this would help as we are trying to make parts shopping easier for the enthusiast that works Monday-Friday. Thanks again!

For me this is easy because EVERYTHING I purchase is online because I don't have a parts store outside of a 2 hour drive where I live and I'm in rural alaska!!!.Going to the closest store is often met with a week long wait for them to get the part and then another drive to pick it up. Ordering online saves me a trip or two in gas and patience

Keep us posted on anything you need! Even if its not on our site always inquire. Thanks!
:thumbsup:

For me this is easy because EVERYTHING I purchase is online because I don't have a parts store outside of a 2 hour drive where I live and I'm in rural alaska!!!.Going to the closest store is often met with a week long wait for them to get the part and then another drive to pick it up. Ordering online saves me a trip or two in gas and patience

Additions and Updates!

Addition:
Headlight Bulb - Explorer 1991-1994 - Twin Pack - Wagner Night Defense BP9004ND2
BP9004ND2-2.jpg

Update:
Wiper - Explorer 1991-2001, Ford F-150 1995-1996, Ranger 1993-2011 - Bosch 18-CA Now $9 with Free Shipping
18-CA-2T.jpg

:usa:

Back