• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

ExplorerForum vendor needs your voice! (1991-1994 Explorer)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

mr cribb

US Army Retired
Reaction score
City, State
Harviell, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Chevy Z71, 93 X EB
Motorcraft stuff.

Plug wires, spark plugs as I feel these are perfect for stock rigs, and I've never been a fan of Bosch wires or plugs.

Motorcraft slave cylinder - the Chinese pos slave cylinder leaks after not much time. Sad part is the dealers stock is being depleted and no more are made. Since this is a PITA part to change out, if you can get your hands on the dealer stock items I would buy a couple. Shift tower bushings as mentioned earlier.

Gilbert G. Jr.

Reaction score
City, State
Costa Mesa CA.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer XLT
Thanks!

We currently have the Motorcraft plugs. Working on wires and many more items do be more Ford branded. As you mention stock is slowly going away and that's when the aftermarket kicks in. What would you consider second to Ford brands?

Motorcraft stuff.

Plug wires, spark plugs as I feel these are perfect for stock rigs, and I've never been a fan of Bosch wires or plugs.

Motorcraft slave cylinder - the Chinese pos slave cylinder leaks after not much time. Sad part is the dealers stock is being depleted and no more are made. Since this is a PITA part to change out, if you can get your hands on the dealer stock items I would buy a couple. Shift tower bushings as mentioned earlier.

malohnes

Reaction score
City, State
SE Alaska
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 xl m5 4x4
We are going to look into interior parts for stock. Thank you for the good feedback!

Question, what would you say is the breaking point where you would shop online instead of going to Autozone? Any feedback on this would help as we are trying to make parts shopping easier for the enthusiast that works Monday-Friday. Thanks again!

For me this is easy because EVERYTHING I purchase is online because I don't have a parts store outside of a 2 hour drive where I live and I'm in rural alaska!!!.Going to the closest store is often met with a week long wait for them to get the part and then another drive to pick it up. Ordering online saves me a trip or two in gas and patience

Gilbert G. Jr.

Reaction score
City, State
Costa Mesa CA.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer XLT
Keep us posted on anything you need! Even if its not on our site always inquire. Thanks!
:thumbsup:

For me this is easy because EVERYTHING I purchase is online because I don't have a parts store outside of a 2 hour drive where I live and I'm in rural alaska!!!.Going to the closest store is often met with a week long wait for them to get the part and then another drive to pick it up. Ordering online saves me a trip or two in gas and patience

Gilbert G. Jr.

Reaction score
City, State
Costa Mesa CA.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Ford Explorer XLT
Additions and Updates!

Addition:
Headlight Bulb - Explorer 1991-1994 - Twin Pack - Wagner Night Defense BP9004ND2

Update:
Wiper - Explorer 1991-2001, Ford F-150 1995-1996, Ranger 1993-2011 - Bosch 18-CA Now $9 with Free Shipping

:usa: