ExplorerForum vendor needs your voice! (1995-2001 Explorer) | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

ExplorerForum vendor needs your voice! (1995-2001 Explorer)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Center console lids: the plastic underneath and the upholstered cover.

Headlights and turn signal housing assemblies. The plastic becomes super brittle over time and if you remove one or the other, you're sure to break those mounting tabs.

My center console upholstery split in two sections over the weekend.

We will defiantly put these items on the list. Thank you for your input.

Center console lids: the plastic underneath and the upholstered cover.

Headlights and turn signal housing assemblies. The plastic becomes super brittle over time and if you remove one or the other, you're sure to break those mounting tabs.

It's probably not hard to reupholster the center console lid yourself... just get a piece of leather off eBay instead of settling for vinyl again, though the color might be slightly off the rest of the interior but probably not much for common color schemes like gray, beige, black.

Something else a lot of us could use is a replacement spare-tire winch assembly including everything but the rim, tire, and winch rod which being stowed inside under the rear seats, doesn't rust up.

If you really want to be radical, develop customizations that nobody else offers like ... a rooftop mounted, encased solar panel battery maintainer with all hardware and wiring (ready to bolt on)

Electronic Goldmine currently has a weatherproof panel on sale for $7 that looks like it might do the job, though it sticks up more than I'd like and the narrow base would probably need a reinforcement plate to attach to roof metal sheeting to spread out the load a bit. Might be better to just omit the base and mount it another way:
http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G20540

Attachments

• 13625_colors.jpg
    13625_colors.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 337

IMO, adding parts isn't as important as getting your site host issues fixed. ~Half of the time I try to go to your site it times out or nearly so, not loading anything. The problem isn't on my end, no other sites time out with such regularity. A few minutes later it loads fine but by then I'd already be on Amazon.

More suspension components please. My suspension is going out all the way around and I'd like to invest in quality stuff. Your website is super easy to navigate so I'd like to do it through you.

Rear hatch window hinges. For second generation I believe there are 2 types. But man, those things get stripped easily

Thank you! Sent you a PM.

More suspension components please. My suspension is going out all the way around and I'd like to invest in quality stuff. Your website is super easy to navigate so I'd like to do it through you.

Thank you for the feedback. All have been noted.

Rear hatch window hinges. For second generation I believe there are 2 types. But man, those things get stripped easily

If you can find them, mounting hardware for aftermarket accessories (i.e. brush guards) would sell well, as they're literally impossible to find.

Not sure if I missed it or not, but I've been looking for front seat upholstery and foam without any luck at all. Surely these would be a huge seller, especially in the south where heat destroys all the leather seats I've seen in all the 2nd gens now. Maybe leather or vinyl choice??

Noted!
Thank you for the feedback. This will be listed as a future addition to our catalog.
:thumbsup:

Not sure if I missed it or not, but I've been looking for front seat upholstery and foam without any luck at all. Surely these would be a huge seller, especially in the south where heat destroys all the leather seats I've seen in all the 2nd gens now. Maybe leather or vinyl choice??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back