• Register Today It's free!

Explorers in the Snow

ryanpetit

Reaction score
City, State
Springfield, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT
Given the amount of snow fall on the east coast in the last couple of weeks, how much snow covered did your explorer get?

Here is my slightly poor effort on a recent trip to Ohio (more salt than snow)

Show us your pics!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well we didnt get nearly as much as you guys did the last "storm" what a joke i woke up on saturday and nothing but today is a diff story are u asking for pics? ill post pics of the white stuff when i get cabin fever and decide to get dressed...so far looks like about 3 inches nothin crazy...oops i didnt realize this was a 3rd gen topic sorry...ill post pics anyway

Sorry just edited, I meant show us your snow pics!

Here's my dad in Newfoundland Canada

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

ryanpetit - love the hood scoop! Is it a Mustang scoop? or aftermarket?

i wish i could take the mountaineer out but the area snow removal guys thought i could drive through the 8 foot bank of snow they piled behind it.(i'm to lazy to shovel it out) soooo my chevy 1500 extended cab 8 foot bed 4x4 is really doing the job.

we had about 18 inches it was sweet 2nd gen exs dont do too good after the snow gets above the fog lights..at least mine didnt, it was still fun tho

we got about 8 inches last thursday, then about 4 more over the weekend and about 4 more from last night to this morning. if i knew how to post a pic i would

we got about 8 inches last thursday, then about 4 more over the weekend and about 4 more from last night to this morning. if i knew how to post a pic i would

Join photobucket(or any free hosting site) and upload the pictures from your computer to your photobucket account. When you click the picture, there is an IMG link, copy that and paste it into the message box where you type. Submit and there's the picture:D

It's really easy, but like anything takes some practice.

Also, I don't have any pics of my Ex in the snow, but she's very filthy and ready for a bath.

DrewPictures015.jpg

VA got some snow

20658_222516831777_653876777_3210460_6505643_n.jpg

18458_215058541777_653876777_3172174_3168434_n.jpg

I love this thing in the snow so much, I get excited and go driving when it gets bad out.

IMG_3773.jpg
After the Plow came down the block around 8.30 pm
IMG_37753.jpg
IMG_37721.jpg
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Love driving through the snow! IDK how deep it is here but i went through some that was up to the doors without problems. Ill have to take some on my phone tomorrow since i lost my camera.

If you become elite it is really easy to post pics and you get an unlimited photo gallery+alot of other cool features...also a great way to support the forum, its not easy for the moderators to keep a great site like this going...:biggthump

Here's mine when the snow was just starting to come down good! I don't have any of when all the snow fell, cause I was too busy "playing" around in it! It sure is fun pulling chevys out of ditches when the weather gets bad!
IMG_0656.jpg

You guys are aware that this is in the 2002-2005 Explorers section right? :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Durn 2nd Gen guys always invading our forum, lol.....

Meanwhile, I didn't get any pics of the X with the 2 feet of snow on it, but I did get this:

20579_10100230275692554_9329598_66685478_192155_n.jpg

Back