Extended PID list? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Extended PID list?

GETMYBELTSON

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 EB
Hi,
If someone can get hold of the list of extended PIDs that their ECUs support then I don’t mind adding them at all – Someone emailed me some pseudo list recently but unfortunately it wasn’t quite the right information so I couldn’t add anything
I’ll need the Mode, PID, units, and most importantly the formula used to convert the returned bytes from the ECU to a value. This usually takes the form of something like: “A + (B * 65535)”, etc

I've been playing around with Torque (OBD2 software for android) and am now interested in figuring out which of my reverse sensors is bad. I believe this this info can be pulled with a ford enchanced code right? Anyway the above quote is from the author of Torque on his forum. While i'm personally only really interested in the PID to get the backup sensor that is bad and can manually enter the info to do it, I think it would be great to have all our PIDs in torque (There are only 2 different sets with it right now).

Have you had any success with this? I trying to do the same with ELM and the Torque app on Android

Back