For Sale - Extended Radius Arm "Starter Kit" | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Extended Radius Arm "Starter Kit"

I recently built some extended radius arms for a TTB but messed up and made 2 left side mounts. That meant I had to make 2 right side mounts and now the extra pair is up for sale. These are fully welded and fit the D35 TTB beams. all you need to do is add 2"x.25" DOM tube and a gusset of some sort. For under a 3" lift the tube is best on the bottom and for over a 3" lift the tube is best welded to the top and the gusset on the bottom.

$60 + shipping (around $14)

1st 2 pics is what you get, last pic is how I finish them up for an idea.

IMG_20160330_131701555.jpg

IMG_20160330_131656887.jpg

DSC04908.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What would it take for you to complete the kit? I have zero fabrication ability.

PS. The dana 35 differential guard that I bought from you is AWESOME!

What would it take for you to complete the kit? I have zero fabrication ability.

PS. The dana 35 differential guard that I bought from you is AWESOME!

A lot! Sorry but I don't plan to make the rest of the complete parts at this time. It is more of a kit that would involve some fab work and fitting.

Glad you like the diff guard!

Any chance you will be making any more of these? I managed to break the top tab off of my Superlift radius arm and I need to repair or replace it.

Any chance you will be making any more of these? I managed to break the top tab off of my Superlift radius arm and I need to repair or replace it.

I can easily make some more. I'm not sure how compatible it will be with the Superlift stuff though but if you can do good fab work then it should be possible.

I had a couple of the Superlift radius arms crack on the right side, top tab. The first one was replaced by Superlift because they have a life time warranty. The replacement arm came with a little diamond shaped metal piece welded across the area where the original arm cracked. After the replacement arm cracked in the same place, but around the little diamond shaped metal piece, I welded the crack then welded another piece of plate over the top of it to strengthen.

Brian1 does great work, and I think using his kit to fab up new radius arms would be stronger than the Superlift stuff. I don't think it would be worth the trouble to cut off the front of the Superlift RA and make it fit.

Back