• Register Today It's free!

Extended radius arms

Flip4ford

Reaction score
City, State
Newton, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
94' Sport
Well I got some skyjacker extened radius arms dirt cheap -- BUT they didn't come with the tranny mount cross bar or the rear brackets. (Hence the really really dirt cheap). Any one have some good pictures/specs. I did some searching but didn't find any really good pictures. I found allot on extended radius arms, but not a lot on the rear mounts themselves. I can fabricate some rear mounting brackets, and the cross bar, if I had a better place to start..

I will keep looking, but any help would be appriciated.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hope this helps.

I'd say buy that part from Skyjacker direct. They have a pretty good customer support and parts call center.

Attachments

• 496after02.jpg
    496after02.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 7,441

Thanks for the quick respoinse!!!!

Tbars that's the first post I read--- it's a long one.

D-boy They didn't want to sell themn to me they wanted to sell me the whole kit... but I told them that I was fixing a wreck vehicle so they would sell me the brackets for $450... I was hoping to build them for way less.

would you be able to use extended radius arms with 4" drop brackets?

Thanks Dannyboy/Froader :) That really helps. I'll probably start fabbing Memorial weekend.

Rob, I have 4"-6" drop brackets - (depending on wich set of holes you use) but they "SHOULD" work for both settings.

Well started the brackets today. Borrowed a set from another guy as a pattern. :)

Back