• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Extra parts if anyone wants

Reaction score
City, State
Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Limited
Hey guys I finally scrapped my 1993 Explorer Limited. It was still running well but had finally succumbed to rust after spending every year since 1994 driving in northeastern Indiana salty winters. I have a garage bench full of parts that are brand new, and some that I pulled from the truck before it was sent to the scrap yard. I can’t create a for sale thread because I’m not a premium member. That stinks because I want people from the forums to benefit from the parts. I can’t sell them locally because there is little to no interest in first gen parts here. I listed them on Facebook marketplace but no bites.

That being said, I’ll list it here. It’s not necessarily a for sale thread as most of these parts are free aside from paying shipping if you can’t pick up. Just send me a message if you’re interested in anything. I’ll try to get you a shipping quote if you can’t pick up. I’ll definitely take a “donation” or “tip” for the custom stuff but it’s not necessary. Just want others to enjoy it.

- Brand new fuel pump / sending unit assembly

- Brand new MAF with adapter and conical filter installed (was just cleaned and oiled)

- OEM limited grille in white

- Aftermarket black grille with polished face (horizontal bars)

- OEM headlights with Projectors and HIDs retrofit

- Hella micro DE halogen projector fog lights retrofit to oem fog light brackets

- Headlight surroundwith turn signal and reflector

- OEM climate control panel

- OEM pull out ash tray

- Various engine gaskets

- Brand new fuel filter

- Brand new crankshaft position sensor

- Brand new ABS sensor

- Brand new throttle position sensor

- Brand new transmission pan gasket

- Brand new oem hood latch

- Fuel injector o-rings

- Haynes repair manual for 91-01 explorers

- Aftermarket radio and 6-disc changer

I think that’s the majority of it but if I find anything else I’ll let you know. Thanks guys!

3727FAF7-A58F-48BF-A5FF-E770B48E34C0.jpeg

ECCE1DAF-87D5-46B1-88A8-CFC9107A86A2.jpeg

F9A86ABA-43AB-4A9E-9802-835F220A7F39.jpeg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

TacoNate98

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
Are the headlights still available?

TheGourdGod

Reaction score
City, State
Hudson, WI
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4
I would be interested in the black aftermarket grille and the climate control unit.

TacoNate98

Reaction score
City, State
San Diego
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 Explorer Sport
Sounds good. Do you happen to have a center console?