F-250 Superduty Harly Davidson edition!! *drool* (pics inside) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

F-250 Superduty Harly Davidson edition!! *drool* (pics inside)

Mikes95XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Bartlett, IL (currently in Bloomington for school)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT
IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I was browsing through my Truck Trend magaznie the other day, and lookie lookie... Ford is discontinuing the F-150 versions of the Harley Davidson truck, and coming out with SuperDuty versions!!! Available in three colors, and also with some bada$$ wheels and options like the F-150's (i.e. leather seats, emblems inside and out, brushed aluminum gauges, etc).... here's some pics....

PICTURES HERE (go down about 1/3 of the page, and you will see them....)

28009940.jpg

Just thought I'd share that with you guys... I think I found what I'm buying out of school!!! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Personally, I like the F150 version better... That truck is just to big... The F150 looked good sitting low on 20" chrome rims, the F250 is just a big 'ole truck anyway that you look at it... even those rims/tires in the pics look too small for a truck that big.. They need like 22" or 24" to be proportional.

the pics don't work.Only the one of the wheel.But I love the SD trucks too!

I changed the pics to a link.... follow the link and then go down about 1/3 of the page and the pics are there.

not real fond of the red one, but i'd take it!

Back