F-350 Harley Davidson????

MO_GUY

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Farber, MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explo Sport 4.0 SOHC
I know I saw a thread before about a F-250 Harley and I swore up and down they only made the F-150 Harleys. I have now realized they may have made limited quantities of the 250 and 350 Harley's

I was just watching a video on MTV by Big Tymers called "Still Fly" in which one of them is driving a F-350 Dually with the red pin stripes, big wheels, chrome running boards, and even the F-350 Harley Davidson emblem on the front fender!! wtf?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

its probably just some stickers some baller put on.....

justlike ford made a convertable explorer... oh wait, i made that.....

Kinda like my '97 FX4 Explorer!!!!!

no, wasnt a sticker, they showed the emblem up close and it was an actualy emblem, said F-350 on the top side and Harley Davidson across the center

you can buy any emblems you want... when i fix my truck, it is going to have a police interceptor emblem under explorer on the rear hatch....

Yea some guy has an F-250 down here and swears at me that it's a true F-250 Harley edition, even though the truck is a turquoise green. Yea right.

You can buy any emblems like jimabena said. I bought the XLT emblems to put on my doors, but they didn't come with the truck. And the '03 Explorer emblems on my tailgate too.... you can make whatever edition you want if you take the time to order the emblems.

There really is only an f150HD.... the 250 and 350 just have swapped on what parts they can.. people make all kinds of fake badges too...just like GTR for mustangs

Originally posted by Magicfan25
There really is only an f150HD.... the 250 and 350 just have swapped on what parts they can.. people make all kinds of fake badges too...just like GTR for mustangs

Yep--only the F150 was offered from the factory with an HD package. These others are either done by the owner or were done by the dealer who falsely advertised it as authentic.

Back