• Register Today It's free!

(F.L.) Yucapan??

TeckNine4

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Myers,F.L./Fairfax,V.A
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Explorer XLT 4x4
:roll:What happened 2 the yucapan in Cape Coral,FL?? Theres the best Trails through here and I have PM's that I asked fellow members in Our area if it was still open... They said it was closed off too the State of Florida Conservation..... I tyhink just want to build mutha f'n houses on this great land of Real Estate money $$ I think Im going 2 get in the real estate feild 2 get some of all this (Florida) money thats being pushed 'round.I grew up riding through these trails:( I still roll through there on the north part of the trails in my expo :burnout: and 4-wheelers:roll:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is it true that FL is mostly flat? I've never been so I'm asking.

Yes very flat,, but, but, holes in the trails for sandy mud and of course the flag ponds to keep Swamp buggies and (extreme 4x4s such as seriously modded Expos) to test abilitys,, dont forget about the quads tho,.:navajo:

Are there rock piles at least?

No,, better than rock piles,,, Dunes! Sand dunes built for sub-divisions like in the 60's or sumfin but the sale fell through and they never built the houses, but theres at least 15 feet high dunez like in Cali. and Pismo an stuff and some higher than 15 feet

Dunes!?!? Well get building!

Back