FA600 pitman arm

Explorin'VA

Reaction score
City, State
P-twn
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 xlt
Please pm me if you have a skyjacker fa600 pitman arm for sale. Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a superlift 5.5-inch lift pitman arm. I think it is better suited the 4-inch lift.
I put a skyjacker FA 600 on my explorer.

I have a fa400 pitman arm currently and was looking to get a longer one for a 6" lift. If the superlift is any longer than the fa400 then I might be interested.

I do not know how long it is. I could measure it. I believe that ther is some discussion here on the forum about pitman arm length. '

Let me know if you want me to measure it.

I searched and found that the superlift 5.5 pitman is the equivalence of the fa400. Pro comp does make an extreme drop pitman arm but it's still not quite as long as the fa600. I'll keep looking around but thanks for the offer.

My FA600 is not for sale, but here is a picture showing the difference between stock, FA400, and FA600 pitman arms:

hiFZfSk.jpg

Good comparison, thanks.

bumping this up. anyone have an old fa600 they are looking to sell? I can trade an fa400 if you can knock down the price some.

Final bump before I bite the bullet and order a new one from summit.

How much are you lifted to need it, your sig says just 2"? Just wondering...

I'm changing out the 2" lift for a 6" lift. It's the last part I need to install it. I have the fa400 but i know I'll end up needed the extreme drop pitman with this tall of a lift.

Back