Factory Long Travel F-150 FX4 coming! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Factory Long Travel F-150 FX4 coming!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Is the 6.2 supposed to be put in the mustang? I thought the Boss editions were just getting a 5.4?

True, i'd like to see the Raptor offered with the new "baby" powerstroke.

I just hope Ford makes it long enough to introduce it into the market. I really wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the niche cars and trucks go away in the next year as they fight to survive...

I dig it though!

raptorintro.jpg

This pic was taken in our garage at work. First bay right outside my suite. There are a few of the prototype trucks out there right now. The engineers drive them on the street all the time. Any locals want to see them (still camo'd), just hang out in Dearborn/Allen Park.

Wish I could afford one. This is a great truck for Michigan roads! I already have 3 bent wheels on my G6, because of giant potholes.

I saw the Raptor at the LA Auto show, and it was pretty cool.

As some as you know, they entered the Raptor into the Baja 1000 this year. SCORE would not let them run in a production class, so they had to run in class 8. Not only did they finish the race, but finished 3rd in the class:eek: That says alot I belive, for Ford trucks:thumbsup:

GOD!!! Could they PLEASE make a factory prerunner ranger!!! thats where the money is at for ford..... im building one but i would still buy it...

S-10 Eater from the west.

Back