• Register Today It's free!

Falken Wildpeak AT3W - 255/70r18

Flabbergast270

Reaction score
City, State
Loudonville
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Sport Trac Limited
Anyone have tires this size on stock suspension for a 07-10 sport trac? Want to buy them for my 2010 but want to make sure they will fit without issues

Anyone have tires this size on stock suspension for a 07-10 sport trac? Want to buy them for my 2010 but want to make sure they will fit without issues
They will fit, but you will have serious rubbing when turning close to steering lock.
I had Falken Wildpeaks 265/65/18s on my '08. They looked great, filling up the wheel wells, but rubbed like crazy making tight turns.
Those 255/70/18s you are looking at are .5" taller so they will rub even worse.
Hope this helps.

As far as I'm concern, 4wheelonline is offering Falken Wildpeak for a reasonable price. It is better for you to buy a new one rather than a used one, especially if the price difference is not that big.
........what?

I'm running 275/55/20 on my 2010 STA with no lift just fine. According to the offset calculator on tiresize.com, your tires are taller by .2" and narrower by .8" Based on that, I'd assume you would be fine. Just an fyi to anyone curious, a 10.8" wide tire on a factory 20" rim is the max before your tire rubs against the upper control arm, and sticks out past the fenders.

Back