Fall E-Town Run!!!!

Asilly50NJ

"Patch"
Reaction score
City, State
Hillsdale NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Solid axel Sport
Ok I think its time to start planning a run this fall to E-town (Raceway Park) for the fall swap meet and car/truck show. We had a good run this spring, now lets try to make it bigger and better this time with more trucks to go. The meet runs from Fri, Sept 24th to sun, Sept 26th. The best day to go is Sat. Sept 25th cause thats the day of the big show. So, lets see how well we can get along and plan this out so we can get a good turn out for this one.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what this is is a HUGE swap meet and flea market and a big car/truck show. you can buy alot of **** for your truck or car for cheep from big vendors or just some guy cleaning out his shop. its a blast, if yah come you will have a good time.

Sounds cool! Is E-town Englishtown? I work for an electric company and we own an Englishtown substation in Jersey...
Also, are there any trails near this meet? Maybe we could also coordinate a trail run?

theres lots of wheeling out here in NJ,.........but if yah want to plan that you got to talk to others that might go,.......ive got a party that Sat nite and plans sunday.

Probably in. Lemme rephrase. Hopefully in

nope, the track is a 1/4 mile car show that weekend :bounce:

I'd like to come up for this one, but time (and my wallet) will tell ;) Just as long as I'm far far FARRRRRR away from Maryland on the 26th, which is my birthday...Definitely don't want a repeat of last year! :eek:

Rydin High, here's a link to the Etown weekend that DOES have racing:
Fall Ford weekend, Etown

(Btw gang, EcX is NO MORE. Lizard's paying the bill to run eXtremeXplorers for everyone, I really think y'all should post upcoming runs in that forum, just my $.02)

good im in,...............how do we move our threads over to the Extream side now???

Asilly50NJ said:
good im in,...............how do we move our threads over to the Extream side now???
Again with the spelling! It's "Extreme", LOL :D

It's too late to move this one, but in the future we should just post them over there, k?

Is there a game plan for this run yet? Show saturday, wheel sunday or are we going to try something new for a change?

Um,.. that was not funny,.........were you part of this little Joke between Tara and I???........umm, i dont think so?
party fri,show Sat,....and i think im booked for sun since its my B-day weekend.

EWWWW...........AS IF!!! :p

I'm in for englishtown. Keep us updated. I don't live to far from hillsdale asilly50nj. I'm in new milford.

rydinhigh said:
Is the track open for us to race?

In past years you where able to so I do not see why not this year.

I myself will be going to E-Town on Sept 25th and Oct 16th or 17th.

I'm trying to get a head count of who's going and if they need a place to stay for the october run... it'd be much appreciated if y'all would post what your plans are here:

October Etown

Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok thats all good for the OCT run,....but we need to plan the Sept one first,............. :bounce:

Back