Favorite color for an Explorer | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Favorite color for an Explorer

Favorite color for an Explorer

• Black

Votes: 130 30.9%
  • Metallic colors

Votes: 104 24.7%
  • White

Votes: 61 14.5%
  • Red

Votes: 52 12.4%
  • Yellow

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 65 15.4%

• Total voters
Na! Blue is BEST! Well untill I change the color of mine anyway! LOL!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I voted for the Metallic colors, but I truly loved the Yellow. I had a 2002 Chrome Yellow Ranger EDGE. I just traded my 2001 Chrome Yellow Escape XLT for my 2004 Eddie Bauer Explorer. This one is Red Fire. I like it anyway!!! :D

black is the way to go!

The green on the first gens is the best color i think. I never wanted a green vehicle and now i have one i love it. It's been garaged most of its life so it hasnt faded any. I have seen 3rd gens with worse paint than mine.

I like my color of green, but sometimes I wish it was different

mine is tan/gold color, not a metallic color, and many explorers out there are that color, I hate the first gen sports with the red stripe ans blue body

1green on the 95-97 limiteds 2pearl white from the 96-97 limiteds and the green on the 99-01 limiteds.

Red, this way I don't have to mess with clear tail lights or go through the trouble of clearing the brake light myself. It all just blends nicely.

Oh its definately gotta be WHITE

Black

I like mine. It's called estate green

What? No option for CAMO? :D

image002.jpg
image004.jpg

I would be sacrilege to say anything other than forest green. Everyone knows the only color for a 1st gen sport is green......

Attachments

• DSC01161.JPG
    DSC01161.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 132

of course green

Poll closed. You can still post in the thread.

Back