• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

February EF Lottery

reapereviltwin

Keep on wheelin John Rock
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Glen Rock, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 Explorer
The theme for the February EF Lottery is "Sunrise/Sunset".( Yes I did skip January) For the chance to win a free one year Elite membership, submit media of a sunrise or sunset. Your rig does not have to be in the media.

Ending and drawing date is on or about Feb 29th.

Goal: To encourage members of the Explorer Forum to submit a photo and/or vid, or written story in accordance with the theme and award one member with an one year elite membership.

Only one submission to be entered into the drawing per member. Submission can contain multiple pics and or video(s) and/or links to pics/vids. Members are encouraged to post positive feedback.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Cam Cornelius

Reaction score
City, State
Nashville
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 PIU
2010 CVPI
Callsign
K1CAM
Loving these pics! This is one of my favorites from the Florida Keys. What an amazing way to spend the Christmas season with my wife...watching this play out while devouring our Keylime Pie!

But you don't need to be in Florida to see a beautiful sunset! I walked outside and took this from my driveway! No color filters here...it really was that intense (even more so in person!)

...and it's always nice to be driving (this is a vehicle forum, after all!) while watching a beautiful sunset.

But some of the best shots are while flying!

...and this one is Chicago...my phone camera at the time was awful (wish I could have zoomed in or had a higher resolution)...but you get the idea. I had to share because the timing of this shot may never be matched again. For the plane to be at the exact angle and height with such atmospheric clarity while the sun reflection is at the perfect position to halo the city...it was a once in a lifetime view.

Last edited:

ThreeJs

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas/Henderson NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 EB Explorer 4x4
Getting home from work. Henderson NV

0102201657_HDR.jpg

shran

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
South Dakota
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 Explorer XLT
Here are couple of my favorites, #1 is a sunset right after a rain in the San Juans in south western CO in 2017, #2 is a sunset from our camp site overlooking Theodore Roosevelt Lake in AZ from 2019.

donalds

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Nc
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 ford explorer sohc
2/9/20 7:09 am.

Last edited:

massacre

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
‘94 Explorer
‘19 Nautilus

Centaurus5.0

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
96'
If you don’t mind me asking-
What do you have mounted to your roof?
It looks interesting
It is a hard top shell. The Centaurus Explorer was a short lived conversion "High Top" model made in 96-97.
2016.jpg

The extra head room is nice when sleeping in the back. You can sit up straight when the seats are down with room to spare. I took the TV and VCR out and use the empty space for storage. I have a tent and air sleeping pads stuffed up there now.

massacre

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
‘94 Explorer
‘19 Nautilus
Awesome ^^^ thanks!
Reminds me of the econoline conversion vans, very cool never seen one before

MrQ

Smokey the Clutch is, Missed Shift You Did
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Houston, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 EB, '93 Limited
Launch-1.PNG

2009 - When I still had my 94. Got it's nickname "Red Flyer" that day.

IMG_20191117_180310.jpg

More of a "dusk" shot, but what the hey...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Conestoga Actual

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Delaware County, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Explorer EB 4.0L 4WD
on a Boy Scout trip in 2016, somewhere between Key West and the Tortugas...
we stayed on the ship all week. 9 of the Scouts on that trip went on to earn the rank of Eagle Scout.

WP_20160801_011.jpg

WP_20160804_039.jpg

WP_20160806_022.jpg

Ebay