Feeler: $800 99 XLT 190K with damage (Fort Collins) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Feeler: $800 99 XLT 190K with damage (Fort Collins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toypaseo

Flunked daycare
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
outside shovelling snow
Year, Model & Trim Level
................ 96 XLT ™
My brother's 99 got hit below the rear driver window. From taillight to the rear door. Rear door opens fine, with no damage. Wheelwell lip between rear door and wheelwell is bent back slightly. Running board by rear wheel sags or just needs screws.

190K. Mileage is almost all highway. Commutes from Boulder to Nederland. Commutes from Berthoud to Nederland. Drives from CO for 120 miles to WY?NE border. Drives from Cheyenne for 80 miles north WY/NE border.

White exterior, grey interior. Runs good. I think overall, besides the damage from the accident, the body is really good. Interior-wise, the only damage I can see is the typical damaged console lid. Not sure on the front seats, since they have seat covers on them. Unless he takes them out, Blaupunkt CD with Pioneer 6x8 speakers.

Needs tires. Needs front alignment.

Located in Fort Collins. $800 cash.

His insurance company totalled it. He bought it back. I think the title is clear. Not sure on what he is going to do with it. He might trade it in. He might sell it outright.

If he does not get rid of it, I can snap some pics if anyone wants to see it.

v8 or v6?

v6

Getting traded in Tuesday.

Had a 9 month old Sony stereo, so we pulled that out, and put a two-shaft :bsnicker: Daytron cassette player the opening that I got from a swap meet in a box for $5 with seven other junker units. I at least hooked up the antenna :D

I removed the grey rear bumper trim around the ball hole, with the removable insert.

The OEM(?) rear cargo rigid plastic liner that covers from the hatch to the top of the rear seats was also removed.

If interested in any of these items, drop me a private message. The stereo and liner pry will be put on Craigslist by my brother at some point. I'll pry sell the rear bumper trim on here or eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back