Feeling a little sluggish...

Sporter00

Reaction score
City, State
Vancity
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Explorer Eddie Bauer
Sluggish on take off....

I was asked when the last tune up was done, but I just bought it it only has 110,000kms so I don't know. I added a fuel injector/carb cleaner to my last tank and it seems to be running a little better. Is it worth 80-100 bucks for a injector flush??? I am planning on changing the plugs and wires any suggestions or preferences on brand, should I go platinum or iridium?

I was asked when the last tune up was done, but I just bought it it only has 110,000kms so I don't know. I added a fuel injector/carb cleaner to my last tank and it seems to be running a little better. Is it worth 80-100 bucks for a injector flush??? I am planning on changing the plugs and wires any suggestions or preferences on brand, should I go platinum or iridium?

If you're going to go ahead and do plugs and wires, I would look through the threads, find "seafoam treatment" that's best done before putting new plugs in.

Basically, you draw 2/3 of a can of seafoam in through a vacuum source to clean the upper intake. lots of smoke, hear great reviews about it.

I think the PCV is supposed to be changed at 60k mi, isn't it?

Back