Few more questions as I prepare to lift my truck | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Few more questions as I prepare to lift my truck

Thanks Super Swamper -

With these Doetsch 3" spindles, do you have to purchase the alignment cams for the upper control arms separately?

I heard with the Fabtech 3" spindles that I wont have to get alignment cams for the upper control arms.

(sorry if that is a stupid question, that is just what I've heard)

Also for the rear - do I need the Add-a-leaf AND the Warrior Shackles to clear 33"s just fine in the rear? Or can I get away with just installing the shackles?

Thanks

Thanks Super Swamper -
With these Doetsch 3" spindles, do you have to purchase the alignment cams for the upper control arms separately?

Also for the rear - do I need the Add-a-leaf AND the Warrior Shackles to clear 33"s just fine in the rear? Or can I get away with just installing the shackles?Thanks
cams are not in the kit http://www.jcwhitney.com/profession...ber-bolt-kit/p2023259.jcwx?_requestid=3454071 for the rear I put the fourdoor leaf pack with a AAL and had the springs re-arched. They put 3' lift on em for 115.00, plus my 2inch AAL for a total of 5 inches.

Thanks Super Swamper -

I heard with the Fabtech 3" spindles that I wont have to get alignment cams for the upper control arms.

(sorry if that is a stupid question, that is just what I've heard)

Also for the rear - do I need the Add-a-leaf AND the Warrior Shackles to clear 33"s just fine in the rear? Or can I get away with just installing the shackles?

Thanks

Ide do Both. I personaly have both and run 33's. And its perfect hight. Neither are a hard job. Install the shackles first. Then do the AAl, And youll see a huge differance over stock.

Back